I'm done.

TitanTiger

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Actually better because folks like FSU are already on the market . If we want a winner we need to be moving now. 

Trust me I agree. I am just so mad I want him away from auburn. I don’t care if it is FSU or Arkansas. 

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

This entire thread and the majority of this forum as of right now is people dreaming, what’s your point? You’re not actually done, we’re going to both be posting here in two weeks, and we’re all going to be watching this team next season when Gus is here. 

I'm done with Gus.  I want him gone.  I love Auburn and will always pull for them.  This isn't hard.  If I were done with Auburn, I wouldn't have bothered proposing other coaches I think we should go after.  I wouldn't care if Greene fired him on the 50 yard line right after his handshake with Kirby.

Do you guys really have this much trouble with contextual reading?

3 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

What caliber exactly do you think we're capable of getting?  Not just right now, but at anytime really?

We could get a great coach if we want we just have to be willing to pay the price for it. Remember we bought Gus on the cheap at the time. We don’t need to be sale  shopping we need to drive into the Lexus shop and by the best in the market.

1 minute ago, nixtosanders94 said:

Maybe, but anyone with a football brain knows that game wasn’t really that close.

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

He. Only. Made. It. A. Game. Against. A prevent. Defense. If the people in charge don’t see that then we have the wrong people making the decisions

...You guys demean the audience I’m mentioning...it’s very clear, and has been very clear this decade, that this is exactly the type of people we have running things. I pray y’all don’t believe we have smart football minds making decisions with an annual 8-4 HC still employed after 7 seasons 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

If we keep him, I hope people don’t show up to the games next year, and honestly it would probably be a good thing Bc next year will be ugly 

It will be the most apathetic Auburn season ever...but with the schedule we could start fast and people would be right back on the damn bus.

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

You said you thought we could get MC or BS.

I'm confused.  I thought you were crapping on all the prospective coaches mentioned in this thread including mine.

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

...You guys demean the audience I’m mentioning...it’s very clear, and has been very clear this decade, that this is exactly the type of people we have running things. I pray y’all don’t believe we have smart football minds making decisions with an annual 8-4 HC still employed after 7 seasons 

ok man. I didn’t come on here to argue with ya. 

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I'm confused.  I thought you were crapping on all the prospective coaches mentioned in this thread including mine.

Ah, I'm sorry for the confusion. I would be so happy with either of those guys! :)

But with Steele, his record at Baylor...I'd love if he turned out to be Coach O 2.0 (make that Coach 2.O).

Just now, TitanTiger said:

I'm done with Gus.  I want him gone.  I love Auburn and will always pull for them.  This isn't hard.  If I were done with Auburn, I wouldn't have bothered proposing other coaches I think we should go after.  I wouldn't care if Greene fired him on the 50 yard line right after his handshake with Kirby.

Do you guys really have this much trouble with contextual reading?

You can want him gone all you want, it’s absolutely meaningless to make a thread about your want unless you have intentions to suggest ways that want could get executed (as you did). As I said earlier, what you’re doing is no different than what I am. 

Point me to the GoFundme page. I got 5 on it!!!! After reading this comment...i LOST IT laughing. How can someone who makes millions be this dumb?? HOW??!! LOL. He really had the balls to say this?!!! 10 games into the season and 2 weeks to prepare....LOL. BRUHHHHH!!

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Just now, DAG said:

Trust me I agree. I am just so mad I want him away from auburn. I don’t care if it is FSU or Arkansas. 

Yep.. How long do we have to endure this crap show.. our defense keeping us in games only to have the offense crap the bed. Somebody just pay the man to leave. 

Just now, AuMarine said:

Yep.. How long do we have to endure this crap show.. our defense keeping us in games only to have the offense crap the bed. Somebody just pay the man to leave. 

Exactly

Once we lose to Alabama and he isn’t fired then I KNOW money is the reason. 

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

You can want him gone all you want, it’s absolutely meaningless to make a thread about your want unless you have intentions to suggest ways that want could get executed (as you did). As I said earlier, what you’re doing is no different than what I am. 

Um...what I did is pretty much exactly what fan driven message boards are for.  I'm not sure what your point is.

Could you stop shifting whatever your argument is with what I said this way then that way?  I'm getting a little dizzy.

13 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

If the people in charge don’t see that then we have the wrong people making the decisions

We already knew that.

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Exactly

Once we lose to Alabama and he isn’t fired then I KNOW money is the reason. 

I also believe that we have problems with the BOT and PTB.. they make knee jerk reactions but won’t pull the plug on this debacle. 

20 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

What would he have to do to get over 50%, murder someone at Toomer's?

Surprised at you for making this type of comment. I do not condone violence. Have you been drinking alcohol?

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Surprised at you for making this type of comment. I do not condone violence. Have you been drinking alcohol?

Not right now, but I think I need something.

I'm just being facetious to ask a serious question...if seven years of Gus only has you at 50/50, what in the hell would get you over the 50% mark?

21 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

That's right. They're on the hot seat, too...especially for future donations...

Well 10 million was donated today for new athletic facility.

2 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Not right now, but I think I need something.

Try some Old Forester 1897. It’s excellent and even makes Gus slightly palatable 

Just now, SaturdayGT said:

Gus seems to be regressing as a coach. If it wasn't for Steele we would be at or below South Carolinas level. 

We’d be at the brink of bowl eligibility if it wasn’t for Steele. Which shows you how much talent (and lack of recruiting Ol) this “offensive guru” has wasted 

Archived