I'm done.

TitanTiger

I feel like we have our entire game plan away in the very first drive against GA, and didn't make any adjustments offensively until the 4th qtr...which actually may be the first adjustments I've seen all year. ...I mean first drive tells all for Auburn

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, ArgoEagle said:

Don't think it's recruiting. That's the one thing I think Gus is good at. It's his use of personnel and in game coaching where he absolutely sucks

You have seen our offensive line right?

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Yes. Are you wondering if it was conditional? First thought that entered my mind. #suspiciousness

Conditional which way? That he goes or that he stays?

3 minutes ago, tigerrules said:

You have seen our offensive line right?

Should have clarified, everywhere but o line and questionable at QB.

I was 99% ready for Gus to leave, but after that whole time-out before halftime fiasco, I reached 100%.

Your only down by 7 with 1:30 to go in the half and UGA has the ball and is content to go to the locker room. You only have 2 timeouts so they can run the clock down inside a minute even without getting a first down. Your offense has done diddly squat all half and on top of that they have a punter with a rocket launcher for a leg kicking 60+ yard punts. You really think that putrid offense is gonna go 80+ yards in less than 45 seconds and no timeouts? JUST GO TO THE LOCKER ROOM AND REGROUP!!

That time-out was just straight up hideous coaching. Left our defense on the field defending an extra 5+ competitive plays when all they had to do was tackle a ball carrier running up the middle just trying not to fumble 2 more times and the half is over.

Unbelievable decision...but what I've come to expect.

7 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Welp for me, it’s goodnight guys and gals, hope we have some positive news by the end of the weekend.

Rest well, hope you're feeling well...been meaning to ask. Not about this, of course. 

Here is my prediction and I don’t think it is far fetched at all.  Tua is out.  We beat Tua-less Bammer and win the bowl game to finish 10 - 3.  Gus is given another year because this looks like progress.  Next year is a mess because both lines are a “work in progress“ (his favorite term now).  The crazy buyout and long fall into mediocrity is finally over and we get a real coach. 

Just now, weagl1 said:

Here is my prediction and I don’t think it is far fetched at all.  Tua is out.  We beat Tua-less Bammer and win the bowl game to finish 10 - 3.  Gus is given another year because this looks like progress.  Next year is a mess because both lines are a “work in progress“ (his favorite term now).  The crazy buyout and long fall into mediocrity is finally over and we get a real coach. 

You know what? I would...kinda take that scenario!?

I just don't see us beating UAT with all the talent they have across the board.

7 minutes ago, SaturdayGT said:

I feel like we have our entire game plan away in the very first drive against GA, and didn't make any adjustments offensively until the 4th qtr...which actually may be the first adjustments I've seen all year. ...I mean first drive tells all for Auburn

We did not adjust. Uga adjusted to zone defense from man to man. That opened up holes that were not there the first 3 quarters. When they went back to man to man with more pressure, you saw how Bo got inaccurate and happy footed again. 14 points against prevent defense; 0 points against man coverage.

15 minutes ago, fredst said:

Try some Old Forester 1897. It’s excellent and even makes Gus slightly palatable 

I'm keeping it light.  Just having a beer.

4 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Rest well, hope you're feeling well...been meaning to ask. Not about this, of course. 

I’m feeling great, In that regard however reading responses to the AUFamily twitter feed. It seems like most people feel like we lost by 7 in a highly competitive national championship game. If the people posting on twitter on reading this “you don’t know Jack about football” quit posting like you do 

8 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Goes...

Thanks, that's what I thought but I feared the other possibility. I've come to expect the worst. I hate this feeling. 

3 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Thanks, that's what I thought but I feared the other possibility. I've come to expect the worst. I hate this feeling. 

It's always darkest before the breakthrough. 

1 minute ago, fredst said:

Yes. The 1920 Prohibition is my fave but they are all good

I have both in my cabinet. Love both of’em. For young bourbons, they are out of the park good. Hell, for any bourbon they are really good. 

11 minutes ago, Tiger Refuge said:

I have both in my cabinet. Love both of’em. For young bourbons, they are out of the park good. Hell, for any bourbon they are really good. 

That 1920 is as good as anything out there (especially for something that’s reasonably priced and readily available), IMO

1 minute ago, tigerrules said:

Well it’s pretty much pitch black right now. 

That's right. Fasten your seatbelt... the breakthrough is coming. That's where we have to put our hope these days. 

Archived