I'm done.

TitanTiger

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need an all out blitz for Stoops. I am done.  We are in trouble next year losing nearly the whole OL and the DL as well.  The only way for Gus to stay is to beat bammer.  Could happen since Tua is out. I think if we beat bammer we have Gus for 2020. 2020 could be a difficult season no doubt.  

44 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Don't think it's recruiting. That's the one thing I think Gus is good at. 

OL recruiting has sucked for several years.

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

If Gus isn’t done by the end of the weekend then I don’t know what to say

He's not, he came back almost won..a blowout might have put us out of our misery

1 minute ago, doc4aday said:

. 2020 could be a difficult season no doubt.  

this is for sure!

Just now, ChltteTiger said:

OL recruiting has sucked for several years.

You're right, but skill players are there, and I bet a quality offensive coach could figure out a way to win in spite of that deficiency.

1 hour ago, TitanTiger said:

Fire him tonight.  Make Steele interim.  Go get Cristobal or Bob Stoops for next year.  Tired of seeing inept offense from a guy hired to field dynamic offenses.  Whether it's a failure of recruiting, evaluation, play calling, game planning or some of all of it, it's just not working and it's not going to get better.

You are not alone...

I am here with you...

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

If Gus isn’t done by the end of the weekend then I don’t know what to say

Afraid it’s gonna be quiet at your house. Hopefully not....

Just now, Randman5000 said:

He's not, he came back almost won..a blowout might have put us out of our misery

A lot of people tho I’m hearing saying he doesn’t survive. We only scored Bc uga was playing basically a prevent defense. Of course when we had to play when it mattered, uga shut us down easily 

Just now, doug3020 said:

No way he's gone before 12/2.

Let's hope the grit shown by the players doesn't prolong his slowly dying tenure here.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

A lot of people tho I’m hearing saying he doesn’t survive. We only scored Bc uga was playing basically a prevent defense. Of course when we had to play when it mattered, uga shut us down easily 

This exactly.

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

I said the same but people telling me he doesn’t survive. I’m hoping they are correct 

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Lord I hope so. It was painful to watch for three quarters. I can't watch another season of this ineptitude. 

Just now, AUwent said:

Let's hope the grit shown by the players doesn't prolong his slowly dying tenure here.

100% agree. He needs to leave. 
2-6 vs UGA

2-5 vs LSU

currently 2-4 vs turds.  

I said the same but people telling me he doesn’t survive. I’m hoping they are correct 

Unless it’s Rane telling you, who knows n

Who are these people? Any real connections? 

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Yep.i said last year the ATM win saved his job for another year. I hope the players tonight didn't do just enough to save it tonight.

Sadly, I think he throws the kitchen sink into beating a Tua-less Alabama, and that magically parlays into yet another year.

I really, really, really, really, really hope I am wrong.

Archived