I'm done.

TitanTiger

12 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Did you happen to see what Rhett  did with SMU this year. You know the team that hasn't won since they got the death penalty and they are InThe top 25. We don’t have to take Rhett but he would be an improvement over Gus. 

Rhett the head coach?

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

If you're done, don't let the door hit you on the way out. See y'all again I guess when things are going well?

When exactly are things going to start going well? Do you enjoy losing to the best in the league  80% of the time?

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

I'm done with Gus you blithering idiot.  Don't like the hard truth, the internet's a big place.  Go find the Puppies and Rainbows forum.

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Image result for someone on the internet hurt my feelings

I really don’t understand why this is such a foreign concept. An HC that players will run through a wall for, the best coordinators money can buy, simple 

1 minute ago, leglessdan said:

SW bobbled the ball. I hate it too, but it was the right call.

The horse-collar was a sham. Everything else looked like basic pitty-pat. So yes- he bobbled it.

1 minute ago, doug3020 said:

Hope you’re right. I’d be thrilled to death to come out of church tomorrow and told Auburn was looking a new HC. 

When Coach Chiz was released, it was a Sunday afternoon...I remember it like yesterday.  Different circumstances, I know...

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I'm done with Gus you blithering idiot.  Don't like the hard truth, the internet's a big place.  Go find the Puppies and Rainbows forum.

The Puppies and Rainbows forum is offline.  The mods ran off to grab pitchforks, rent a U-Haul, and burn a BMW i8 in effigy.

2 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

When Coach Chiz was released, it was a Sunday afternoon...I remember it like yesterday.  Different circumstances, I know...

Not really different neither has the mentality to be a head coach. 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I really don’t understand why this is such a foreign concept. An HC that players will run through a wall for, the best coordinators money can buy, simple 

its not like they are unoccupied at the current moment.  

33 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

If Gus isn’t done by the end of the weekend then I don’t know what to say

How about losing to a Tua-less Alabama? Maybe that'll do it.

Just now, Potatooooooes!! said:

Come on guys. We lost by 7 to the number 4 team in the country. It’ll be okay

Is this sarcasm? 

1 minute ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

Yellow font 

4 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Rhett the head coach?

No not at all. I just said even Rhett would be better than Gus. No I think AU minus JJ can go find a good coach. JJ was always a coward and wanted a coach he could control. 

1 hour ago, Swamp Eagle said:

Me too. This is the best he can do.

Well, he can take someone else's recruits to the national championship game but that's about it. CGC was largely fired because of Malzahn's recruit K. Frasier. 

6 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

GREAT GOOGLI-MOOGLY!!!!!

Why would anybody bring up Lashley? 

PTB's could be on this board!!

LOL!!!

Pump the brakes!

Lashley? Smh.

I bet you a wooden nickel though, Lashlee knows more about offensive matchups, personel use, game plans, and play calls, than Gus. I really think our guy doesn't know basic football. And that's not a love/hate deal. It just is what it is.

3 minutes ago, Potatooooooes!! said:

We’re a work in progress on offense...imagine how good we’ll be when they start gelling.

4 minutes ago, murpjf88 said:

Well, he can take someone else's recruits to the national championship game but that's about it. CGC was largely fired because of Malzahn's recruit K. Frasier. 

now that you mention it.

7 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Not really different neither has the mentality to be a head coach. 

Ahhhh...team control was in my mind, but in truth, someone has had a far, far longer leash than his predecessor..

Archived