I'm done.

TitanTiger

6 minutes ago, Eagle-1 said:

On another note, I've tuned into Oklahoma, and Baylor. Man this Baylor offense is fun to watch.

Agree 100%. Matt Rhule has brought them out of the ashes and turned them into a solid football team. He may now be at the top of my replacement list.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Yeh we lose 3 first and second round choices on defense besides the whole OL. And for those that say the OL wasn’t that good undoubtedly they were better than what we have on the bench and what we will recruit to play next year  we will be lucky to get six wins next year even with a easier schedule next year. If that’s what will do next year let’s do it other a new coach with actual possibilities.  

Oh, I was being facetious too.  Just quoting Gus for comic effect.

I guess my joke....

giphy.gif

Just now, PigskinPat said:

Agree 100%. Matt Rhule has brought them out of the ashes and turned them into a solid football team. He may now be at the top of my replacement list.

He's been at my top all year

2 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

Well.

No Tua in the Iron Bowl?

We better win.

But that means.

Another few seasons with Gustav.

"Choose wisely."

I'm not buying we will win. They still have WR's all over the place and they will score. We will not score more than 20 due to the fact that our offense is so predictable and our OC is stubborn beyond repair.

Man I'm so tired of this.....I've never felt like this before....I'm tired of talking, tired of losing, tired of rationalizing.....I'm just tired

1 minute ago, AUsince72 said:

I guess my joke....

giphy.gif

Now that's a jet sweep. 

25 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

If you're done, don't let the door hit you on the way out. See y'all again I guess when things are going well?

Oh, please. And don't forget to hitch your high horse before climbing back up your ivory tower. 

Just now, doug3020 said:

I'm not buying we will win. They still have WR's all over the place and they will score. We will not score more than 20 due to the fact that our offense is so predictable and our OC is stubborn beyond repair.

I want to argue with you.

I can't.

I know facts when I read them.

Hell Baylor is beating OU 14-3 right now. Why do we make it so hard? Nobody better say “that’s what she said”. Ok thanks 

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

EagleEye... @Potatooooooes!! is guaranteed being facetious. 

K hard to tell with some of these folks. The just can’t believe folks keep thinking things will improve under a coach we have watched destroy AU over the last few years. Then he milks his one decent year ( even tough he didn’t really win anything important) for a big payday while holding AU hostage before an SECCG only to lose it a few days after he milks them for an outlandish raise he didn’t deserve. 

1 hour ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

Funny Gus decides to coach for his life now down 14 with 10 minutes left. Where’s this urgency the rest of the game?!?

That was really georgia going to zone and the zones were deeper giving some nice 10 to 15 yard plays.

3 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

I guess my joke....

giphy.gif

No your good . Gus  is a joke and he isn’t funny anymore. I want him gone now. 

Next year is another 8-4 season.  Top of second tier teams with loses to Georgia, LSU and Alabama.  S@&+ show.  Rip the band aid off now and move forward.  FSU is looking for coach get in the game now and do not call Sexton 

4 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

K hard to tell with some of these folks. The just can’t believe folks keep thinking things will improve under a coach we have watched destroy AU over the last few years. Then he milks his one decent year ( even tough he didn’t really win anything important) for a big payday while holding AU hostage before an SECCG only to lose it a few days after he milks them for an outlandish raise he didn’t deserve. 

I know. I empathize. The buyout...with the ensuing soap opera...flipped the light switch for me, too. 

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Either way he will not be here after next season he may not even make it through the full season next year

No we need to do it now. To save the class and use a year that we would go 6-6 with Gus anyway to completely overhaul this offense. Maybe KS will stay. His defense against a half decent offense could take us to the playoff . 

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

No we need to do it now. To save the class and use a year that we would go 6-6 with Gus anyway to completely overhaul this offense. Maybe KS will stay. His defense against a half decent offense could take us to the playoff . 

While assistants are often not retained in head coach transitions, anyone would be a fool to not retain the defensive staff.

I'm kind of glad we get to play against Mac Jones.  Once we lose it should hopefully be the end of Gus.

Next year, when the oline is replaced by a random group of who the hell is that with no experience playing together. Oh boy is some folks will be getting triggered. Oh and that great defense... well they will be going to the nfl. Like Hulk Hogan would say “What ya gunna do brother”

If we would have been shutout, I definitely think fired tonight would have been a possibility. 

Archived