I'm done.

TitanTiger

14 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Wait before you jump off the ledge! I just talked with Gus. He said “we are going to get better.” No worries 

I refuse to step down off the ledge until he lets us know that the future is bright.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, fishepa said:

As pissed as I am right now I'll be in Auburn next Saturday with my wife and two wonderful girls to watch Auburn hopefully beat Samford.  WDE anyway.....

That is the perfect family game. You hit up Toomers and/or Mama Mocha's, take rolls in anticipation, save parking dollars by parking on Chewacla Drive and hiking a wee bit up Thach, take your pick of any downtown restaurant...and make everything else secondary. Make those memories. ❤🍁

6 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

For you toragirl I gave him a laugh 😆 

And for you I need a trophy. 😁🦋

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

Yep Mac Brown and Bama only need 3 to win

I think it’s Mac Jones isn’t it. And yes I saw they only scored 3 after Tua went down . But I firmly believe if he plays us he I’ll be more than enough to win.

3 minutes ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

No a more experienced QB would have just ignored Gus’s stupid input . Actually Mack is a pretty savvy kid. He will make less mistakes than Tua. He just doesn’t have the pizzaz that Tua does. He s the kind of backup you dream for. 

Eh.  You have way more confidence in him than I think is warranted or that he's shown.

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

That is the perfect family game. You hit up Toomers and/or Mama Mocha's, take rolls in anticipation, save parking dollars by parking on Chewacla Drive and hiking a wee bit up Thach, take your pick of any downtown restaurant...and make everything else secondary. Make those memories. ❤🍁

Exactly I love taking my granddaughter to games like that and spending the day walking through AU they probably get tired of the history lesson but she does love the famous and town.

6 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

I refuse to step down off the ledge until he lets us know that the future is bright.

Also, I need to know what kind of week of practice we've had. Was it a good week?????

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Fire him tonight.

Will not happen and you are very well intelligent enough to know it. Personally 50/50 on Gus.

Big game coaching mistake I saw tonight was the "benefit UGA time out". where was our 4th quarter offense in the first three quarters?  

1 minute ago, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Exactly I love taking my granddaughter to games like that and spending the day walking through AU they probably get tired of the history lesson but she does love the famous and town.

My favorite is taking them to Samford Hall where their mother and I got engaged 16 years ago.  They love that!  LOL

Every day in Auburn has fairy dust sprinkled in. Hard to explain. The next time you go...check out the Louise Kreher Nature Preserve out N. College. Heavens, even a trip to Kroger sets me on fire... 🤣🤣🤣

We’re not going to fire Gus BUT

if the BOT can force his ass to stay out the way and we hire whoever the Saints got to replace Joe Brady.....

I don’t understand why that psycho can’t acknowledge how pathetic his offense is and how feeble he is in fixing it.  I know Nix hasn’t been good 94% of the year. I know the OL is awful run blocking. But you have supple evidence in the situations where those two units succeed. A 49M HC SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADJUST TO THAT 

Just saw the stats. Georgia had 251 yards of total offense and went 3 and out 9 times.  Another magnificent defensive effort wasted.  If we had any competent offense we win that game easily. 

2 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Will not happen and you are very well intelligent enough to know it. Personally 50/50 on Gus.

Big game coaching mistake I saw tonight was the "benefit UGA time out". where was our 4th quarter offense in the first three quarters?  

How can you possibly be 50/50? There is a bunch of evidence laid out that he peaked long ago ?

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

Every day in Auburn has fairy dust sprinkled in. Hard to explain. The next time you go...check out the Louise Kreher Nature Preserve out N. College. Heavens, even a trip to Kroger sets me on fire... 🤣🤣🤣

She would love that she wants to be a marine biologist someday.

25 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Rumor floating out there, I know I've read it, that Gus has to win one of the top four on the 2019 schedule...Florida, LSU, Georgia, Alabama...in order to stay. I'll just leave it here.

I heard that rumor started in section 44.

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Will not happen and you are very well intelligent enough to know it.

When I posted this, it was 21-0.  After the comeback, I know it's not going to happen this weekend.

Personally 50/50 on Gus.

Holy crap, how much more do you need to see?

I saw that and a whole lot more through 10 games.

She would love that she wants to be a marine biologist someday.

That was my dream as well.  Ended up with an MIS degree from Auburn.

1 minute ago, weagl1 said:

Just saw the stats. Georgia had 251 yards of total offense and went 3 and out 9 times.  Another magnificent defensive effort wasted.  If we had any competent offense we win that game easily. 

Exactly I say let them sit out the uat game and get rested for the draft next year. They earned it. They shouldn’t have to Pay for Gus’s ineptitude. 

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

We’re not going to fire Gus BUT

if the BOT can force his ass to stay out the way and we hire whoever the Saints got to replace Joe Brady.....

I don’t understand why that psycho can’t acknowledge how pathetic his offense is and how feeble he is in fixing it.  I know Nix hasn’t been good 94% of the year. I know the OL is awful run blocking. But you have supple evidence in the situations where those two units succeed. A 49M HC SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADJUST TO THAT 

We tried that.  It's why he "handed off" play calling to Rhett and then hired Lindsey.  He's incapable of staying out of it.  You're delusional if you think they can make him do it now.

2 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Fire him tonight.  Make Steele interim.  Go get Cristobal or Bob Stoops for next year.  Tired of seeing inept offense from a guy hired to field dynamic offenses.  Whether it's a failure of recruiting, evaluation, play calling, game planning or some of all of it, it's just not working and it's not going to get better.

Titan - I recall posting virtually this exact thing in 2015 and you were an absolute ass about it. Gus was our wonderful head coach, he was the best thing ever, etc. I believe you said something to the effect of "maybe this board just isn't for you" or something of that nature. Nice to see you again.

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

When I posted this, it was 21-0.  After the comeback, I know it's not going to happen this weekend.

But hopefully Monday after the IB.

Need to build a time machine, go back to 2016, add a second on the clock against LSU, and hire Rhule from Temple.

Archived