Georgia Postgame Thread

SCTiger2011

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boys fought hard. They deserve better. Pure and simple. They have enough pride to fight with one arm behind their backs. I respect the hell out of them for it. 

Imagine this season if we had a competent head coach. We’d have beaten LSU, thUGA, and possibly Florida. Even if we lost the Florida game we are 9-1 right now And likely in the cfp top four. 

One thing I've noticed this season is that even when games are going poorly, the team never gives up. The defense still played their heart out when the offense couldn't do anything, and the offense kept trying. It's such a shame because this Auburn team has so much heart and deserves better than what this coaching staff is giving them.

4 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Gus literally just said "We're a work in progress."  Year 7. Game 10.

Well, Gus is a work in progress too.  Auburn needs to be progressive and get another coach that knows how to proceed.

5 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

Really? **** him. That mfer is the reason we are a work in progress is he that damn looney?

6 minutes ago, SCTiger2011 said:

What he meant to say was, “offensively, we’re a work in progress, beep, boop”....

You don’t have a bunch of sun belt players starting on your oline in year 7. You don’t have a lack of quality depth at every position on offense including qb at year 7. You reload not rebuild you moron

2 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Really? **** him. That mfer is the reason we are a work in progress is he that damn looney?

Yes. Yes he is. 

Baylor looks fun to watch. I suggest you guys just watch that game. Nothing's ever going to change with Gus. We all know this. We had a bye week before this game and this is the master offensive plan he comes up with. Once again no rhythm,  just sporadic plays plucked out of a hat. Same song and dance for years.

2 minutes ago, doug3020 said:

What he meant to say was, “offensively, we’re a work in progress, beep, boop”....

What does beep boop mean? 

3 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Baylor looks fun to watch. I suggest you guys just watch that game. Nothing's ever going to change with Gus. We all know this. We had a bye week before this game and this is the master offensive plan he comes up with. Once again no rhythm,  just sporadic plays plucked out of a hat. Same song and dance for years.

I'm watching, and drooling

3 minutes ago, leglessdan said:

Plus Maria Talyor is the sideline reporter 🥰

Archived