Let’s enjoy this loss

musicitytiger

I must admit, I clicked on this thread because it has the best name I've ever seen on a message board. Well done, sir!😆

Seriously, I am not sure if I have just aged to the point that I don't get upset over a loss like I used to or if Gus has just numbed me. I still get just as excited over a big win but the losses just seem kind of "oh well" at this point. I definitely don't enjoy losses but I just don't really expect us to win games against our big rivals anymore. Gus is like company showing up and staying longer than you want them to. 

51 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Seriously, I am not sure if I have just aged to the point that I don't get upset over a loss like I used to or if Gus has just numbed me. I still get just as excited over a big win but the losses just seem kind of "oh well" at this point. I definitely don't enjoy losses but I just don't really expect us to win games against our big rivals anymore. Gus is like company showing up and staying longer than you want them to. 

this indifference is why we need him gone. plain and simple. trust me I have it too. or at least i pretend to have it because he is not worth my blood pressure rising anymore than it needs too quite frankly. there sure should be many folks out in our network to scream to the gods of auburn to end this seemingly never ending predicament that is Gus Malzahn. but yes its taxing year in year out. as the inevitable gap continues to widen with our rivals and how we really are not relevant in top college football. We will be 5th, fifth, 1,2,3,4, fif place in the SEC this year btw.

gif tv show Dave Chappelle the chappelle show fif

• WarTiger changed the title to Let’s enjoy this loss
3 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

Yep enjoying the loss but make no bones about it we “almost” won.

3 hours ago, Shift said:

It was a “moral victory” 😂 

3 hours ago, gr82b4au said:

We are close. 

Auburns defense is fun to watch still, Offense is time for pee breaks, beer runs, and cigars outside.

Oh, and telling yourself "at least we better than Arky"

Archived