Men vs Colgate Game Thread

Maverick.AU

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is crazy. I truly didn't expect this team to gel so quickly. I expected us to lose one of these early games ... not to play this cohesive. Every night there's a different player stepping up and playing huge or in the case of the last game and a half ... everyone is stepping into their roles perfectly. 

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

This is crazy. I truly didn't expect this team to gel so quickly. I expected us to lose one of these early games ... not to play this cohesive. Every night there's a different player stepping up and playing huge or in the case of the last game and a half ... everyone is stepping into their roles perfectly. 

The south Alabama win, and while it was csn, I think that did a lot for this teams confidence, especially mccormick

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

The south Alabama win, and while it was csn, I think that did a lot for this teams confidence, especially mccormick

If J'von keeps playing like he has the last game and a half I might have to eat crow on him costing us a win or two down the line. I couldn't be more impressed with him and Doughty's play as of late. 

Just now, auburnphan said:

McCormick changes shoes for second half

Not a fan of that. He wore those neon green shoes last game too. Keep with what's working, fellas 

Archived