2020 4* QB Chandler Morris (Oklahoma)

ellitor

41 minutes ago, Zeek said:

Look, he might be phenomenal and this is coming from a guy often hindered by size-prejudice... 5’11”? I can hear the calls to FBum now.

PAAAAAWWWWLLLLL HE CANT SEE OVER THE LINE!

Russ is short too

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

Russ is short too

Exception not the rule. Honestly, any 2020 qb is accepting no playing time for next year, the year after, and potentially even the year after that

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

Exception not the rule. Honestly, any 2020 qb is accepting no playing time for next year, the year after, and potentially even the year after that

Lol

I honestly think we ultimately land him. Because I think norvell gets the FSU job. He is going to take Dilly with him and we are going to bring in chad morris to be our OC for next season.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

I honestly think we ultimately land him. Because I think norvell gets the FSU job. He is going to take Dilly with him and we are going to bring in chad morris to be our OC next year.

I would be down with this.  Would hate to lose "Dilly - the recruiter" but think Morris would help us with our offensive woes if Gustav will allow him.  I think Morris would be a good recruiter also....to what level, not sure.

4 minutes ago, roe4christ said:

I would be down with this.  Would hate to lose "Dilly - the recruiter" but think Morris would help us with our offensive woes if Gustav will allow him.  I think Morris would be a good recruiter also....to what level, not sure.

He was lead and the reason deshaun Watson went to Clemson!!! He is a good recruiter himself!

11 hours ago, Zeek said:

Look, he might be phenomenal and this is coming from a guy often hindered by size-prejudice... 5’11”? I can hear the calls to FBum now.

PAAAAAWWWWLLLLL HE CANT SEE OVER THE LINE!

Smaller stature QBs being successful in college are kind of flutie, I mean flukie. 

11 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

@Sizzle  you seem to be really invested in this recruitment and have a in with the Morris camp. A source. So what is your people saying!? BTW you are officially bestowed as in charge of the Chandler Morris recruitment for AU Fam!!!!! Lol

I’m not that invested in it. His name keeps popping up on my Twitter timeline so I just post it here lol

12 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

I honestly think we ultimately land him. Because I think norvell gets the FSU job. He is going to take Dilly with him and we are going to bring in chad morris to be our OC for next season.

I want to keep Dilly as I think he has proven to be a great recruiter especially on the O-Line where he has helped with all of the O_line signees for the 2020 class. 

3 hours ago, AuburnNTexas said:

I want to keep Dilly as I think he has proven to be a great recruiter especially on the O-Line where he has helped with all of the O_line signees for the 2020 class. 

If you're only going to be named Offensive Coordinator for a Title, we might as well get something out of it, and Dilly has cetainly proven useful for Recruiting purposes. 

If only Kyler Murray was an inch or 2 taller he might have won the Heisman, or shoot, could've even got a shot in the NFL

Tua's little brother is only 5'-11.  Poor guy probably doesn't know he has no chance of ever being No. 1 QB for Crimson Tide.

7 minutes ago, autan said:

Tua's little brother is only 5'-11.  Poor guy probably doesn't know he has no chance of ever being No. 1 QB for Crimson Tide.

He doesn't. But point well made. 

For some reason I just can't see Morris going to OU.  Sandwiched between Spencer Rattler and Haynes King can't be a good place to be. But I'm usually wrong.

12 minutes ago, autan said:

For some reason I just can't see Morris going to OU.  Sandwiched between Spencer Rattler and Haynes King can't be a good place to be. But I'm usually wrong.

King is committed to A&M though 

6 minutes ago, Sizzle said:

Rocky Top. Wait wrong guy. Harrison Bailey. I get those 2 QBs confused. MUHHHHHHHH BAD. That is what I get for assssssssssssssuming lol.

You are so right Sizzler.  So it does make sense for Morris to Oklahoma.  And Sooners did pretty good with a short QB.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:32 PM, alexava said:

Are his parents divorced? How did he play in Dallas instead of Fayetteville 

@alexava Most of his family is from Texas. Dad probably let him stay with family there because the football in Texas is a million times better than Arkansas.

On 12/5/2019 at 10:32 PM, Zeek said:

So you know Bo will never get hurt in his career. Good deal.

On 12/6/2019 at 9:08 AM, gr82be said:

Smaller stature QBs being successful in college are kind of flutie, I mean flukie. 

or Brees-ey. ;D

On 12/6/2019 at 3:46 PM, Sizzle said:
On 12/6/2019 at 3:33 PM, autan said:

He meant Vandagriff.

4 hours ago, ellitor said:

So you know Bo will never get hurt in his career. Good deal.

Meant they’re not going to beat him out for the starting spot. I know how much WE need a good backup but from the recruits perspective I don’t think they believe they’ll come in and take the starting gig.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

He meant Vandagriff.

Thanks E.  I knew it was someone we were recruiting.  Got those two guys mixed up.

Archived