2020 4* QB Chandler Morris (Oklahoma)

ellitor

10 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Has Chandler committed to us yet or has Bama got him to commit to them just for spite?

His top 3 are Oklahoma, VT, & USC. AU is not a factor.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/13/2019 at 6:32 PM, augolf1716 said:

You left out Lobos

4 hours ago, alexava said:

I don’t blame him. 

Me too. I wouldn't go to the Lobos either.

6 hours ago, ellitor said:

Me too. I wouldn't go to the Lobos either.

I wouldn’t go to play three years behind an established starter. I can imagine the stress that would put on the father/ qb coach to get him opportunities. I think it’s best for both of them for him to try elsewhere. Except the Lobos.

6 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

Everyone will see how great my Lobos are very soon

The basketball team was good enough to get scorched by 25 by us.

2 minutes ago, ellitor said:

Why don't you just kick an old man while he's down...............................

Gus will never know how to recruit and sign top QB's every year. In past years, Auburn use to have 4 really good QB's on their team every team. That's when had coaches who knew what they were doing.

12 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

In past years, Auburn use to have 4 really good QB's on their team every team. That's when had coaches who knew what they were doing.

Sorry but this is a load of bunk. Teams rarely have 4 quality quarterbacks on the roster at any point in time.  You just hope to have four scholarship quarterbacks on the roster at all times and hope that at least 2 are quality.

27 minutes ago, auburn4ever said:

Gus will never know how to recruit and sign top QB's every year. In past years, Auburn use to have 4 really good QB's on their team every team. That's when had coaches who knew what they were doing.

Been tracking Auburn since Dye took over, I have never seen it when we had 3 really good QBs...  We can debate "really good" for 24 hrs but this just is not true.  I truly wish it was.  QB has always been a weakness of ours.  Maybe the most consistent weakness.

On 12/13/2019 at 6:20 PM, ellitor said:

Chandler plans to sign this Wednesday & AU is not a factor. Moving to the Rivals section.

This is a bit concerning, in that it feels a bit like Chad isn't planning to set down any roots just yet. I was hoping to hold on to him for a few years. 

5 minutes ago, AUinfusion said:

This is a bit concerning, in that it feels a bit like Chad isn't planning to set down any roots just yet. I was hoping to hold on to him for a few years. 

I am sure that CCM is looking to get another HC job within the 3-4 years his son would be in school.  On top of that why would a highly ranked kid come in this year knowing that they will be sitting at least 2 years behind Bo.

On ‎12‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:32 PM, augolf1716 said:

You left out Lobos

I hear the Lobos are looking to hire Mike Bobo as their coach because Bobo the Lobo just sounds right.

23 hours ago, ellitor said:

23 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Why don't you just kick an old man while he's down...............................

Now, New Mexico State, that's a whole other deal.  Nobody takes the Aggies basketball team lightly.

NM State - they are the Lobos right?

Not sure why anyone gets all out of whack....

😎

1 hour ago, Beaker said:

NM State - they are the Lobos right?

Not sure why anyone gets all out of whack....

😎

50/50

didn't someone say we are playing NM in the future?  I know I don't want Auburn travelling to a Mtn West stadium, but if we did, I have a daughter in ABQ I could stay with.   So if we pull a "Missouri" (like they went to Wyoming !??!?!?!?! ), I would not cry and I would go to the game.

21 hours ago, auburn4ever said:

Not true. Bo was a 5 star recruit and Stidham was the #1 JUCO QB I believe.

Please show me a team that has 4 good QBs on their roster right now. Or even 3

On 12/15/2019 at 10:34 AM, augolf1716 said:

Ummm OK!

SimilarSeparateAnhinga-small.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Hes coming to AU!!!! How could he not after another amazing offensive performance and called game from Gus!!! Lol

5 minutes ago, Auburn Kev said:

Hard to argue with that choice for any offensive player, especially a QB.

Archived