Null

Sign in to follow this  
Beenjammin

Al.com feel good article about “The Team”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al.com/auburnfootball/2019/11/for-auburn-players-it-not-offense-and-defense-but-team.html%3foutputType=amp

It’s not about the offense or defense... it’s about the TEAM.... Aw yay!! Why does this not make me feel all warm and fuzzy anymore... seems like Gus damage control. We all know it’s not about the offense or defense...  We know we have talent and I love the players. We all do. Its simply about the GUS....

Or maybe I’ve just grown grumpy  

Edited by Beenjammin

17 hours ago, Beenjammin said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.al.com/auburnfootball/2019/11/for-auburn-players-it-not-offense-and-defense-but-team.html%3foutputType=amp

It’s not about the offense or defense... it’s about the TEAM.... Aw yay!! Why does this not make me feel all warm and fuzzy anymore... seems like Gus damage control. We all know it’s not about the offense or defense...  We know we have talent and I love the players. We all do. Its simply about the GUS....

Or maybe I’ve just grown grumpy  

Then I have, too. It may take seeing voting with our absence as the best way to ultimately support the team if the writing on the wall remains invisible to those with the power to change it. But we could write fan mail from our couches at home to the players and deliver the credit where it is due...