Null

Sign in to follow this  
EagleEye67

This would be so Auburn....

from ESPN, on the Selection Committee's deliberations over Oregon vs. Bama in the Playoffs, and the fact that Auburn being a common opponent is going to weigh heavily in the decision:

"The committee spent a lot of time talking about Alabama and Oregon," committee chairman Rob Mullens said Tuesday. "Members talked about how dominant Alabama has been all season. They also said Oregon is explosive and they were impressed by Oregon's quarterback, but Oregon's only loss came to No. 15 Auburn at a neutral site, while Alabama's only loss was to No. 1 LSU."

IOW, since we beat Oregon...and if Alabama wins the Iron Bowl...

....its not impossible that AU beating Oregon puts Bama in the Playoffs.

.....would be the most Auburn thing ever.  😳😜😡😨

B4403A9A-BAFB-473B-A21B-1B140CF68D14.gif.dcad16dfb72d9933cd967d080c7004dd.gif

• Haha 2

None of my business I reckon, but I don't find your signature amusing in the least.

13 minutes ago, EagleEye67 said:

from ESPN, on the Selection Committee's deliberations over Oregon vs. Bama in the Playoffs, and the fact that Auburn being a common opponent is going to weigh heavily in the decision:

"The committee spent a lot of time talking about Alabama and Oregon," committee chairman Rob Mullens said Tuesday. "Members talked about how dominant Alabama has been all season. They also said Oregon is explosive and they were impressed by Oregon's quarterback, but Oregon's only loss came to No. 15 Auburn at a neutral site, while Alabama's only loss was to No. 1 LSU."

None of my business I reckon, but I don't find your signature at all amusing.

More Auburn than beating BOTH #1 teams but BOTH of those teams go to the CFP instead?

Edited by AUsince72
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, EagleEye67 said:

Without Tua, they don’t stand a chance.  It’s not the same team.

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Without Tua, they don’t stand a chance.  It’s not the same team.

You forgot something::drippingsarcasm7pa:

Edited by AUGoo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, EagleEye67 said:

It can't be any worse than Auburn kicking UGA/UAT's asses in JHS when they were #1-#2 teams in '17 and THEN having to watch both duke it out for a damn NC.:puke:

1 hour ago, penguin149 said:

How about the good guys (that would be AU for some of you haters out there!) winning the Iron Bowl by 3+ scores?????

Sounds good but that means we have to score 3 times so...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, gr82be said:

Sounds good but that means we have to score 3 times so...

Well..... Without Tua, I mean bammer has no other weapons and are no more than a HS offense right?....and napoleon's let their D turn to trash, so AUBURN'S HS offense has the edge.

Auburn - 9 / uat - 0

There.... 3 scores.

Edited by AUsince72
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, AUsince72 said:

Well..... Without Tua, I mean bammer has no other weapons and are no more than a HS offense right?....and napoleon's let their D turn to trash, so AUBURN'S HS offense has the edge.

Auburn - 9 / uat - 0

There.... 3 scores.

He's my man crush but 3 FGs? My confidence has been shaken a bit.

Edited by gr82be
  • Thanks 1

This could possibly be the 3rd time Bama wins a MNC but fails to win not only the SEC, but the SEC west. Any system that allows that to happen is worthless.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oracle79 said:

This could possibly be the 3rd time Bama wins a MNC but fails to win not only the SEC, but the SEC west. Any system that allows that to happen is worthless.

I feel your pain but it they were good enough to actually win the MNC you have to give them some credit....ability to win a few games when it really mattered.   Unlike ND which is forced into the system and lays an egg....

Edited by AU64

3 hours ago, oracle79 said:

Actually, it would be possibly the 4th time, lest we not forget 1941 when Mississippi State won the SEC and Bama was awarded (according to them) the MNC.

• Thanks 1

On 11/21/2019 at 11:37 AM, SumterAubie said:

None of my business I reckon, but I don't find your signature amusing in the least.

None of my business I reckon, but I don't find your signature at all amusing.

🤔 I don't have a signature.

Edited by EagleEye67

On 11/21/2019 at 12:08 PM, AUsince72 said:

More Auburn than beating BOTH #1 teams but BOTH of those teams go to the CFP instead?

Hey, we can't always hit that platinum standard EVERY year.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Methuselah said:

I'm betting he hits the one that matters next week.

I sure hope so. Would be sweet. 

• Like 2

Looks like Oregon is just going to excuse themselves from playoff contention and so chivalrously let Alabama back right on in.

I hate football.

So Utah is about to be the Pac-12's last hope. I would be shocked if the Utes can beat Arizona, Colorado AND Oregon.

32 minutes ago, JBiGGiE said:

Looks like Oregon is just going to excuse themselves from playoff contention and so chivalrously let Alabama back right on in.

I hate football.

They’re not getting in if Utah, Georgia or Oklahoma win out. 

But also won’t matter if we beat them. Even if UGA loses to LSU, they’d still get in over Bama imo 

Edited by AuburnTiger4Life
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

They’re not getting in if Utah, Georgia or Oklahoma win out. 

But also won’t matter if we beat them. Even if UGA loses to LSU, they’d still get in over Bama imo 

Utah isn't getting in over bama. They just took a hit with Oregon losing.