This would be so Auburn....

EagleEye67

27 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

If they win the pac 12, I think they will. 

This is all moot anyways if AU takes care of business 

Man I hope we do. I really would like to send that defense out with a huge much deserved win.

On 11/23/2019 at 10:08 PM, Randman5000 said:

Utah isn't getting in over bama. They just took a hit with Oregon losing. 

If Ohio St., Clemson, and LSU win out, and either Baylor, Utah St. or Oklahoma win out and the selection committee chooses an 11-1 Bama (without the second coming as their QB) over a 12-1 conference champion, maybe that will be the impetus needed to blow up an obviously corrupt system.

2 hours ago, oracle79 said:

If Ohio St., Clemson, and LSU win out, and either Baylor, Utah St. or Oklahoma win out and the selection committee chooses an 11-1 Bama (without the second coming as their QB) over a 12-1 conference champion, maybe that will be the impetus needed to blow up an obviously corrupt system.

I completely agree.... Or if it went the other way, Saban would lobby against it as well

4 hours ago, oracle79 said:

I have a bad feeling about Bedlam and the Pac-12 Championship.

LSU should seriously consider throwing the SEC Championship--they would almost assuredly reach the playoff regardless, and you think they want to play Bama again after last time?

AU beat bama and that's the end of the argument.....👍

Archived