Happy Gameday!

creed

Fight on you Orange and Blue!

HAPPY FOOTBALL DAY!!!  It’s a sunrise kickoff so let’s all be ready to get our game face on. This is our third Bulldog this season.  We’re 1-1 against pups.  I think we can take this one out to pee and poop early and often, but who knows?  

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EAGLE!!!!

I havent been to AU in a couple of years now and I am finally getting back to a game. I need to know a good place to consider parking taking into consideration I will have a 5yr old in tow. Ill be coming in from 85 South. 

Thanks and War Eagle!

5 minutes ago, AUcivE09 said:

I havent been to AU in a couple of years now and I am finally getting back to a game. I need to know a good place to consider parking taking into consideration I will have a 5yr old in tow. Ill be coming in from 85 South. 

Thanks and War Eagle!

If you want to take in toomers corner i would park at Auburn United Methodist church parking lot at East magnolia and south gay streeet, it will cost about $30. 

9 minutes ago, creed said:

If you want to take in toomers corner i would park at Auburn United Methodist church parking lot at East magnolia and south gay streeet, it will cost about $30. 

If you don’t want to take in Toomer’s Corner after the game and not tailgating, park at Tiger Town in Opelika and take Tiger Transit right to the stadium.  

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

There's a game today?

TN vs Missouri. Real barn burner 

“There are very few places where you go (schools) when you go out and say two words to somebody, War Eagle, and it means everything.  We care about what we do.  We care about each other.  We care about AUBURN.”

For Rod Bramblett.  War Eagle!!

1 hour ago, AUcivE09 said:

Thanks and War Eagle!

For free..Chewacla Drive, walking up Thach toward campus, stopping for photo ops along the way and saving a meal cost. Others can weigh in on closer. Have a wonderful time with your little!

23 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

For free..Chewacla Drive, walking up Thach toward campus, stopping for photo ops along the way and saving a meal cost. Others can weigh in on closer. Have a wonderful time with your little!

Thanks! As it turned out there were not many people there at all and we parked for free in front of the the freewheeler. The icing on the cake for the day is that a nice older gentleman stopped us and gave us 3 tickets for free to the Nelson club. Football is forever ruined now. My 5 yr thinks it will always be that way!

3 hours ago, AUcivE09 said:

Thanks! As it turned out there were not many people there at all and we parked for free in front of the the freewheeler. The icing on the cake for the day is that a nice older gentleman stopped us and gave us 3 tickets for free to the Nelson club. Football is forever ruined now. My 5 yr thinks it will always be that way!

That's amazing! 

Archived