Auburn vs. Samford Game Thread

abw0004

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish they wouldn't read off our defensive stats. Just reminds me of what we are wasting. Haven't given up more than 24 points in a game and we still lost 3...

Can dj Williams not get his stats and touchdowns up this game? Why only Whitlow so far? 

I know this is a garbage game, but Steele and the defensive staff do a great job in my opinion of exposing younger players to meaningful action during the season.  There have been times this year where young backups have been on the field in teachable situations.  I think it benefits their development when it's their time to fight for a #1 spot.

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

There’s two halves to the game lol

Boobie is closer to 1000 

Boobee ain’t hitting 1,000

Sorry, thought i pressed the game thread link, but it looks like I'm in the bitch and moan thread. My fault.  😁

Just now, creed said:

Sorry, thought i pressed the game thread link, but it looks like I'm in the bitch and moan thread. My fault. 

We accept your apology

Just now, creed said:

Sorry, thought i pressed the game thread link, but it looks like I'm in the bitch and moan thread. My fault. 

Funny how folks come on here and comment about bitching and moaning by....wait for it....bitching and moaning...

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

There’s two halves to the game lol

Boobie is closer to 1000 

Wgas? Dj is the better back to me. Whitlow is a Gus favorite though. Gus cares way to much about getting a guy to 1k. He tried way to hard to get barber it in 15 at the expense of the team when it was obvious jovon was the better back that year. We lost the ole Miss and Georgia game because of this that year. I'm not bitter at all!!! Lol 

1 minute ago, creed said:

Sorry, thought i pressed the game thread link, but it looks like I'm in the bitch and moan thread. My fault.  😁

Its ok you can leave it will be fine

2 minutes ago, creed said:

Should be able to press the red x in the upper corner of your browser page.  Or if you're on a Mac, it's just a red circle.  Or on a mobile device, you can type in another World Wide Web address  if the content of this thread is too honest...I mean "triggering"

Oh boy, sounds like we're playing great football. It's not any better out here in this mess. Ain't seen s*** this morning lol.

20191123_113332.jpg

Just now, SCTiger2011 said:

Should be able to press the red x in the upper corner of your browser page.  Or if you're on a Mac, it's just a red circle.  Or on a mobile device, you can type in another World Wide Web address browser if the content of this thread is too honest...I mean "triggering"

🏆🏆🏆

Archived