Bring on Bama.

aubiefifty

Speaking of B-O-B whatever happened to the Auburn guy with the moniker B-O-B from Finebaum's old Bham radio show? He was a goofball but he was hilarious and could outshout Phyllis.

Maybe I will call ol' Paul and ask him one day, if I can put up with the 2 hour hold.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Tigerpro2a said:

This^^^^^^ Mac could have started at Bama this year and their record would still be the same. Tua is a phenomenal QB, but with the OFF line he has and these 4 guys catching the football is what makes bama so dangerous. I think if we are going to have to have a plan similar to what we did defensively against LSU to stop them. On Offense we will need 24 points to win. I think if we score 24 points we walk out as winners. 

It all boils down to the run game. If we can't post decent rushing numbers we lose. I have no idea how Bama ranks against the run but it couldn't be anywhere as good as UGA or UF.

Don't beat our selves.....which means no turnovers and no free first downs courtesy of over-eager defensive linemen.   

5 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Don't beat our selves.....which means no turnovers and no free first downs courtesy of over-eager defensive linemen.   

I appreciate the attitude of our D but you are spot on!!

Between seeing my grandson yesterday and seeing a portion of Christopher Robin, (which is an awesome movie by the way), I was inspired by seizing the day. Tigers need to take advantage of this opportunity at home this year but we're going to need a bigger net.

Screenshot_20191125-071228~2.png

Just seeing the forecast Monday. Looks like another rainy game for the iron bowl. Samford looked miserable from TV. I tip my hat to everyone who braved the weather in the stands. I hope non of our guys get sick this week

23 hours ago, Viper said:

Lowest they've scored is 35. They'll score 28. We'll need at least 29 to win.

I posted it weeks ago....Auburn needs/needed to score 30 pts to beat both  UGA & UAT.  They've done it 3 times this season vs Kent St/MSU/Arky.

Edit to correct:  AU has done it FOUR times vs Kent St/MSU/Arky/Samford

5 minutes ago, keesler said:

I posted it weeks ago....Auburn needs/needed to score 30 pts to beat both  UGA & UAT.  They've done it 3 times this season vs Kent St/MSU/Arky.

Thats awful. 

On 11/24/2019 at 9:04 AM, Tigerpro2a said:

This^^^^^^ Mac could have started at Bama this year and their record would still be the same. Tua is a phenomenal QB, but with the OFF line he has and these 4 guys catching the football is what makes bama so dangerous. I think if we are going to have to have a plan similar to what we did defensively against LSU to stop them. On Offense we will need 24 points to win. I think if we score 24 points we walk out as winners. 

Won't score 24 against UAT in 2 games I'm afraid.

10 minutes ago, wde1968 said:

Won't score 24 against UAT in 2 games I'm afraid.

I'm not so sure about that, due to serious injuries UAT has a defense that is not good.  They are very porous and look confuse out there way too much.  I think our offense will run like crazy on them and our D can get plenty of pressure on a green Mack Jones.  Cover their WR's and stop Najee Harris in the run game and Auburn gets this win. 

10 minutes ago, keesler said:

I'm not so sure about that, due to serious injuries UAT has a defense that is not good.  They are very porous and look confuse out there way too much.  I think our offense will run like crazy on them and our D can get plenty of pressure on a green Mack Jones.  Cover their WR's and stop Najee Harris in the run game and Auburn gets this win. 

I like the plan....just not sure we will run the ball like crazy on anybody with D1 athletes. 

3 hours ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

this one still hurts 

Not as bad as the next one made them hurt. Not even in the same galaxy. Ask Harvey. 

On 11/25/2019 at 11:44 AM, keesler said:

If you make routine plays . Block and tackle . AU will win . The front for AU is pissed and is coming after mac 

34 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

They beat us 52-21 last year... wow. I forgot the score, must have turned it off when it got ugly 

I remember having time at the end of the first half like 2 and 1/2 minutes down 17-14, offense had been moving the ball and we go into a shell and run the clock out. Knowing it was going to take everything they had to win. And that was that, all over at that point. 

13 hours ago, Aucater said:

I remember having time at the end of the first half like 2 and 1/2 minutes down 17-14, offense had been moving the ball and we go into a shell and run the clock out. Knowing it was going to take everything they had to win. And that was that, all over at that point. 

Same oline as last year smh. Oh and we had Stidham 

18 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Minnie and her PIE!!  😉🤣🤣🤣

Archived