uat Score Prediction

tbone1430

This is gonna be a low scoring game similar to the thUGA game I think. It all depends on how our offense responds this game. If we move the ball like we did in the 4th quarter we have a chance. My heart says 24-21 good guys with Bo hitting Seth for the game winner like week one. My head says 27-13 turds. 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bama 24 AU 14.   In his postgame press conference Gus reminds everyone we had the toughest schedule in the country and the future, once again, is bright.

6 minutes ago, Eisenhower_1952 said:

US - 10

Them - 42

I don't see this being close at all.

You think our defense will give up 42 points with a backup qb? Bold move Cotton. Any particular reason? 

22 minutes ago, Eisenhower_1952 said:

US - 10

Them - 42

I don't see this being close at all.

What is this ??? looks like we have been infiltrated by A Bama fan here. The only way this makes sense. 

US(Bama in this case)

Them(Auburn)

or someone didn’t take their lithium this morning. 

I mean I don’t see much reason to expect we’ll be able to score more then 2 TDs max with our offense. Bama will get some big plays with their receivers. They are too good to not get free a couple times. Only shot we have is defense getting us some really short fields and better yet points. 24-21 AU if D scores some points. 13 - 23 bama if not

3 to 2

I'm hoping for a 3 to 2 Tiger win.  Contrary thought is our defense has more potential to score a safety while our offense has greatest potential to give up a safety.

I have faith in Carlson to make field goal.  

3 hours ago, CR said:

Bama 24 AU 14.   In his postgame press conference Gus reminds everyone we had the toughest schedule in the country and the future, once again, is bright.

Yep, the sun is bright too but it's a long way away. 

Good Guys 34   Tigers finally put together four productive quarters of Power 5 football.

Updykes  20      Mac Jones finally plays a game under pressure and makes mistakes.

AU- 31

uat- 17

Gus is suddenly going to realize that running the hurry up is what got him here. uat will not expect us to run our 2 minute offense early and by half time there D will be gassed since they do not have the depth they had in the past. 

Gus will be able to effectively establish a running game against that porous Bama defense, and they won't get pressure on Bo so he'll have plenty of time to execute the game plan.  Auburn's defense will smother Mack Jones, slow down Najee Harris and Jones will panic and fold like a green QB always does.  

I see AU winning it 20-10 in a low scoring game but a great win for the good guys.

1 hour ago, keesler said:

Gus will be able to effectively establish a running game against that porous Bama defense, and they won't get pressure on Bo so he'll have plenty of time to execute the game plan.  Auburn's defense will smother Mack Jones, slow down Najee Harris and Jones will panic and fold like a green QB always does.  

I see AU winning it 20-10 in a low scoring game but a great win for the good guys.

I sincerely hope that you are correct as I have little faith in the game-planning and play-calling of Gus, as well as the utilization of the athletes he has access to.

We HAVE to score first to put any pressure on them and let the defense play free rather than on their heels.  If we do, I can see a 24-20 win Auburn.  If we get down like we did against thUga and Jorts, we'll be in a pinch.  HAVE to have to HAVE to pressure Jones and make him uncomfortable and CANNOT let their wide receivers make many yards after the catch.  Have to keep them less than 33% on 3rd downs.  

Prediction...24-20 AUBURN

Bama - 23

Auburn - 13

Our defense will play lights out except for a few plays when their WRs break away. The offense will be exactly what we've come to expect of a Gus Malzahn offense in big games. I expect the one touchdown we'll get will either come during our first drive when we catch Bama off guard, or it'll come late when we're just trying to make the score respectable.

27-17 

Auburn wins!

Typing 27 and feeling like it’s a stretch feels weird.  Bo and Gus need to figure out 3 step drop and quick passes like LSU did.  Running game to keep time of possession on Auburn’s side.

Archived