uat Score Prediction

tbone1430

I can't believe some on here think that the backup QB at AL is going to score more on this D than the next Heisman trophy winner did.  I don't disagree that we will likely miss a tackle and they will break a long pass, but some of these score predictions have me scratching my head.  Not necessarily that Bama wins, as the line is for Bama at the moment, but the number of points expected to be put up on this D.  WOW.  Lots of faith in the backup QB and back D at UAt.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

I can't believe some on here think that the backup QB at AL is going to score more on this D than the next Heisman trophy winner did.  I don't disagree that we will likely miss a tackle and they will break a long pass, but some of these score predictions have me scratching my head.  Not necessarily that Bama wins, as the line is for Bama at the moment, but the number of points expected to be put up on this D.  WOW.  Lots of faith in the backup QB and back D at UAt.

I agree, there's no way Jones scores more than Burrow on this D.  The guy couldn't even muster a TD in the 2nd half of the UT game when Tua went out.  Jones has yet to face a D of this caliber with that soft as cotton schedule.

Auburn 24

Alabama 9

Bo starts hitting some of the longer passes and opens up the field. After the bowl game Gus gets a new O-Line coach and/or let's him recruit the players of the O-line coach's choice; Bo works with an outside QB coach, with Gus’s blessing; coaches have success on the recruiting trail including transfers and Junior College players to fill immediate needs. 2020 starts the new era of success we all have been waiting for.

Note: Almost everything I know about football I’ve learned here over the last 7 years 😁

Oline figures out how to give Bo more than two seconds to throw. AU 17 bammers 16. 

6 hours ago, LKEEL75 said:

Not to worried about the backup QBs.. more concerned with those receivers turning an 8 yard slant into a 70 yard td... if anyone can stop them it will be our defense. Just hope our offense can generate tds. 

Gus pulls 3 or 4 never before seen plays/formations from up his sleeve and we get up 14-0 on them at the half. 

Gus plays safe in the 3rd quarter and Bama scores on a 79 yard busted coverage pass late in the 3rd quarter.  14-7 Auburn

Gus continues to call plays trying not to lose in the 4th quarter and all we are able to muster is one FG by Carlson to go up 17-7.

Momentum shifts midway through the 4th quarter.  Bama puts together a long drive and scores with 3 minutes to go narrowing the score to 17-14.

Auburn goes 3 and out on the next drive and punts to Bama with 2 minutes left in the game.  Bama gets 2 bulls**t PI/Defensive Holding calls to set them up at our 15 yard line with 45 seconds to go.  Defense is frustrated and Bama breaks a big run on an OBVIOUS hold against D. Brown to take the lead with :05 seconds left.

Final Score

Bama - 21

Auburn 17

8 hours ago, keesler said:

I agree, there's no way Jones scores more than Burrow on this D.  The guy couldn't even muster a TD in the 2nd half of the UT game when Tua went out.  Jones has yet to face a D of this caliber with that soft as cotton schedule.

im assuming most are going under that assumption that our D pretty much holds its own until late in the game when it wears down from being on the field for the  majority of the game due to our offense inconsistence...…..which is certainly possible we cant allow plays to build up against the D in this game if we dig ourself into another three score hole it'll be a long day. Id be surprised if alabama didn't steal a page from the florida game and aim a few deep balls into our secondary particularly in papoes direction we have to try to hold them to a low scoring affair IMO  I don't like our chances of having to outscore them ive said it before and ill say it again Mac Jones may not have the skills TUA does. but man when you have weapons like smith. ruggs. harris. waddle. and jeudy you don't really need skills.

hopefully our D can rattle Jones early and prevent him from finding a rhythm with those receivers 

13 hours ago, RHN1975 said:

AU- 31

uat- 17

Gus is suddenly going to realize that running the hurry up is what got him here. uat will not expect us to run our 2 minute offense early and by half time there D will be gassed since they do not have the depth they had in the past. 

Got to win on first down.

That's out.

9 hours ago, Shift said:

Gus pulls 3 or 4 never before seen plays/formations from up his sleeve and we get up 14-0 on them at the half. 

Gus plays safe in the 3rd quarter and Bama scores on a 79 yard busted coverage pass late in the 3rd quarter.  14-7 Auburn

Gus continues to call plays trying not to lose in the 4th quarter and all we are able to muster is one FG by Carlson to go up 17-7.

Momentum shifts midway through the 4th quarter.  Bama puts together a long drive and scores with 3 minutes to go narrowing the score to 17-14.

Auburn goes 3 and out on the next drive and punts to Bama with 2 minutes left in the game.  Bama gets 2 bulls**t PI/Defensive Holding calls to set them up at our 15 yard line with 45 seconds to go.  Defense is frustrated and Bama breaks a big run on an OBVIOUS hold against D. Brown to take the lead with :05 seconds left.

Final Score

Bama - 21

Auburn 17

This seems too real. Are you a time traveler, my friend? 

10 hours ago, Shift said:

Final Score

Bama - 21

Auburn 17

Damn it dude that just gave me chills. Is it Sunday morning already?

11 hours ago, Shift said:

Final Score

Bama - 21

Auburn 17

Can we all just go ahead and kill ourselves before it gets to this?

11 minutes ago, ChltteTiger said:

Can we all just go ahead and kill ourselves before it gets to this?

Can Golf go first?

14 hours ago, bigbird said:

24-10

I considered this score for AU but I'm unsure if Gus will send Carlson out for a FG of less than 40+ yds. 

17-16...?

Archived