uat Score Prediction

tbone1430

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/26/2019 at 10:04 AM, keesler said:

Auburn's defense will smother Mack Jones, slow down Najee Harris and Jones will panic and fold like a green QB always does.  

I see AU winning it 20-10 

If bammer scores 10 or less, I will buy everyone on this forum a Charger w 24” Hotwheelz and a T-Town Tom suit. 

I will put it this way Auburn has to score 24-30 to win.  Since Tua is not there at Qb count off a couple explosive scores.  So instead of there usual 40 - we are at 26 or so.  But those 4 receivers and backs will not be held in check all day. They will score.

24-20Bama and our hearts break again As we just can’t roll over our own problems, more less the tide.

On 11/26/2019 at 1:48 PM, keesler said:

I agree, there's no way Jones scores more than Burrow on this D.  The guy couldn't even muster a TD in the 2nd half of the UT game when Tua went out.  Jones has yet to face a D of this caliber with that soft as cotton schedule.

The difference for Jones against UT and MSU vs. us is he’ll have two full weeks of preparation and reps as the QB1 plus Arkansas and a scrimmage game. He had zero QB1 reps prior to playing UT and MSU. Plus bammer was handling both those teams well at halftime. Was no urgency for Jones to score. His only mission was to not turn it over. 

We’re tied for 88th best in INTs with just 7 total INTs in 11 games. So Jones shouldn’t be concerned with throwing into good coverage, esp with the NFL group he has. 

• WarTiger changed the title to uat Score Prediction

I expect to see a lot of short passes from Jones and his star-studded WRs. I think we'll go in our bag of tricks and score a TD out of that. However, there's nothing that I have seen from our offense that would convince us that we'll perform above average offensively. I think we'll see a lot of 3 and outs from both sides, and we'll probably miss a field goal or two, and that may be the difference. Alabama 20 Auburn 16.

I feel good about this game.....

Auburn 28

turds 17

Bo has a real coming out party!  (I hope!!)

13 hours ago, akcwde said:

This seems too real. Are you a time traveler, my friend? 

Nah, been around a long time and witnessed too much JABA......unfortunately.

I don’t know what happens week to week with this fanbase for some to think that  Bama is worst than Florida and UGA. Maybe I have been looking at different Bama games but they are better than both those teams from a talent perspective. They have very good skill players. It’s not like the QB has to be a world beater. Jake Fromm wasn’t and neither was the kid from UF. I think our defense will keep us in it for a while, but Bama will pull away. 

I predict at some point in the game Auburn will have 3rd and 4 (or less) to go for a first down and Malzahn will call a 30 yard fade route. Which naturally will fall incomplete.

That's the biggest issue I have will Gus's play selection. Third and short forcing a throw to SW on a low percentage long sideline pass (probably into double coverage). Then we punt to end zone or miss a medium length field goal. Demoralizes our defense.  Much rather just fake the throw and let Bo run it for ten.

that Alabama D isn't as depleted as folks are making it out they still have have playmakers on that side of the ball that's what makes Saban such a damn good Defensive minded coach! those thinking we are going to have a big day running against them are in for a sad awakening im afraid as much as it pains me to say they probably have another 2nd or 3rd string guy on that side of the ball! that is just as talented as some of those injured first string guys! we may win and I sure as hell hope we do. but lets not fool ourselves into thinking we are playing hoover high

On 11/25/2019 at 7:13 PM, Eisenhower_1952 said:

US - 10

Them - 42

I don't see this being close at all.

You think Bama and their backup QB is going to slice this defense up for 42 points? 

For some reason this year, I'm not worried one bit about the Iron Bowl.  Sure, Alabama has beaten us with game manager QBs like Jones before, but he doesn't worry me a tenth as much as a McCarron or McElroy did.  I do think the game is close, but never in much doubt.  Auburn keeps a TD lead most of the game, extends it late in the 4th with a 41-yard field goal from the right hash that doinks in. 

Of course, part of me could be  so chill about this because if it is an L, I think the coaching situation decision is settled, thereby in my opinion creating a win-win scenario for the program.

Auburn 24, Alabama 13.  

Auburn does its Auburn thing of being an occasional spoiler for Alabama.  Annoying to keep playing bridesmaid after the strong start to the decade, but I'll never be upset with an Iron Bowl victory.

On 11/27/2019 at 8:02 PM, SumterAubie said:

I predict at some point in the game Auburn will have 3rd and 4 (or less) to go for a first down and Malzahn will call a 30 yard fade route. Which naturally will fall incomplete.

That’s just part of it.   I see 3rd and 7’s from the 40 and instead of using two downs to get a first , he picks 3 yards and try’s a long field goal thinking that this Carlson is the other one.   Or he has 4th and two 2 from the forty and punts

On 11/27/2019 at 8:02 PM, SumterAubie said:

Out of the Sugar Huddle, of course 

I truly believe that AU wins this one 24-21. I also hope they do even if it results in giving Gus another year. After Derrick, Marlon and Nick decided to come back for another year and put their dream on wait, they deserve to leave with this victory. They have been the difference in this team this year. Without them we are 5-7 or 6-6 at best. War Eagle guys! Now let’s beat the mullets off these gumps. 

Archived