Georgia Mich ST

gravejd

watching the end of this game and uga has stormed back to make a game of it. All behind Edwards 30 second half points. Kid is a baller. Uga also seems to rely completely on him so shut him down and you beat uga. Good thing we have just the player to handle teams that rely on one player too much. 

I watched the whole game. Edwards had a poor 1st half but he completely took over the game in the second half against one of the best teams in college basketball. He is unbelievable. He played good defense too. Definite lottery pick, and if he gets consistent he will be picked first. 

8 minutes ago, JFDTiger80 said:

I watched the whole game. Edwards had a poor 1st half but he completely took over the game in the second half against one of the best teams in college basketball. He is unbelievable. He played good defense too. Definite lottery pick, and if he gets consistent he will be picked first. 

I agree....he was ranked #1 coming out of high school for a reason. He is top 5 in the draft baring injury. Still.....i like our chances against any team that relies so heavily on 1 player. 

Anthony E.     Not sure if dawgs make good use of him but the guy is worth the price of admission. ….nailed a 30 footer at the buzzer to win again last night.....seems you don't want to let him have the ball in his hands at end of a close game because he is dangerous anywhere from 35 feet out to the basket.   

What's the guy doing in college?  and at Georgia?   Bigger offer than UK or Duke I guess.....or maybe a better place to showcase his talent without having to share the ball.

Archived