When will it happen?

AUwent

When will it happen?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. I think we will make a head coaching change on December 2, ...

• Past that...oh god.

Poll says it all. I wanted to get a consensus here on when we realistically think the BOT decides it's worth making a head coaching change. Next year is my bet, but I also wouldn't be surprised if we stumble upon some 2011-level luck against some of the mid-tier teams and somehow win 7 or even 8.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Saturday looks like UF, LSU, and UGA and we lose 34-7 I think things are gonna get spicy. Even if that happens I think Gus holds out one more year and he's out in 2020. 

19 minutes ago, TigerOne said:

Pathetic 

big game this weekend 

who are u for?

The team wearing burnt orange and navy blue.

I'm just not counting on it.

9 hours ago, AUwent said:

The team wearing burnt orange and navy blue.

I'm just not counting on it.

Perhaps when auburn wins this weekend you could avoid posting on here to celebrate

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Perhaps when auburn wins this weekend you could avoid posting on here to celebrate

What are you willing to do if they don't?

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

What are you willing to do if they don't?

Celebrate the good unlike you bitter old man- you gonna scream "get off the lawn" when our team takes the field?

1 hour ago, nixtosanders94 said:

🍼🍼

Just two? your gonna need more for all the whiny babies on the board. Maybe your wife could supply the real thing?

Just now, shabby said:

Celebrate the good unlike you bitter old man- you gonna scream "get off the lawn" when our team takes the field?

Shabby, bigbird may be younger than both of us, but anyway...how did you choose your screen name?

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

Shabby, bigbird may be younger than both of us, but anyway...how did you choose your screen name?

Not too "shabby" 

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Not too "shabby" 

Gotcha! I love the "shabby chic" decor style...I was wondering if that might be the connect. 

3 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Gotcha! I love the "shabby chic" decor style...I was wondering if that might be the connect. 

No but now I wanna learn about it

2 minutes ago, shabby said:

No but now I wanna learn about it

An easy Google. Kind of girly...but my husband and son still rave about the shabby chic-saturated ( son said "estrogen-dosed") tearoom lunch we enjoyed in Tupelo enroute to Memphis in 2015...🤣😁

13 hours ago, WalkingCarpet said:

If Saturday looks like UF, LSU, and UGA and we lose 34-7 I think things are gonna get spicy. Even if that happens I think Gus holds out one more year and he's out in 2020. 

How could Saturday look like UF/LSU/UGA and still lose 34-7? One of those things is not like the other.

7 minutes ago, Auburn02 said:

How could Saturday look like UF/LSU/UGA and still lose 34-7? One of those things is not like the other.

Offense was DOA in all of those games. 

Archived