When will it happen?

AUwent

When will it happen?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. I think we will make a head coaching change on December 2, ...

• Past that...oh god.

50 minutes ago, shabby said:

Celebrate the good unlike you bitter old man- you gonna scream "get off the lawn" when our team takes the field?

Bitter?  Don't call Big Bird "Bitter"!

How dare you!

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This year if he loses to bama. He cannot survive going 0 for 3 again vs the big 3. Especially when 2 are at home. They almost got him last year. They won't miss their shot this year.

A bold prediction......Gus gets fired if we lose the Iron bowl badly and .......urban Meyer is named the new HC in early december.....just a wild guess of sorts!!  I know a lot of folks do not like Meyer, but he knows how to coach and could be this time he gets it right for several years....

*Gus gets fired after 3 plays into the game.

*Tuberville rides an actual tiger onto the field.

*Coaches Auburn to an amazing 3-2 victory over Sabannites.

*Hires Gus to be OC right after game.

*Doesn't let Gus run his offense.

*Continues to win with single digit scores for the rest of time.

*Big Bird stays angry.

12 minutes ago, Mims44 said:

*Gus gets fired after 3 plays into the game.

*Tuberville rides an actual tiger onto the field.

*Coaches Auburn to an amazing 3-2 victory over Sabannites.

*Hires Gus to be OC right after game.

*Doesn't let Gus run his offense.

*Continues to win with single digit scores for the rest of time.

*Big Bird stays angry.

What will this do to Coach T's political ambitions? 😉

18 hours ago, TigerOne said:

Pathetic 

big game this weekend 

who are u for?

That has what to do with the fact Gus sucks and no matter what the defense does it's an L?

7 hours ago, shabby said:

Celebrate the good unlike you bitter old man- you gonna scream "get off the lawn" when our team takes the field?

3 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

bird old are you frickin nuts

I'll admit to being bitter about our offense. If you're not bitter towards the product on the field offensively, then you're part of the problem. Stagnation and ineffectiveness combined with acceptance will lead no where but towards failure.

15 minutes ago, bigbird said:

I'll admit to being bitter about our offense. If you're not bitter towards the product on the field offensively, then you're part of the problem. Stagnation and ineffectiveness combined with acceptance will lead no where but towards failure.

It's a whole team. Offense and defense. Currently we are fielding a top 11 defense and an offense ranked 41st in the nation. Everybody on here talks like its 2012 all over again while we are sitting at 8 and 3 with no blow out losses. I'm okay with where we are at. Everyone at the beginning at the season thought 9 and 3 would be a good season for this team Nd here we are with a decent chance of achieving that. 

7 minutes ago, shabby said:

It's a whole team. Offense and defense. Currently we are fielding a top 11 defense and an offense ranked 41st in the nation. Everybody on here talks like its 2012 all over again while we are sitting at 8 and 3 with no blow out losses. I'm okay with where we are at. Everyone at the beginning at the season thought 9 and 3 would be a good season for this team Nd here we are with a decent chance of achieving that. 

It's not about the losses...

It's about the offensive incompetency in those losses.

If we had lost the games we did and had any semblance of offense, then so be it.  Our 3 losses are directly on the performance or lack of performance by the offense

Our HC was solely hired for his offense. Since 2015, our offense has been pedestrian at best. Why accept or condone it

3 minutes ago, bigbird said:

It's not about the losses...

It's about the offensive incompetency in those losses.

If we had lost the games we did and had any semblance of offense, then so be it.  Our 3 losses are directly on the performance or lack of performance by the offense

Our HC was solely hired for his offense. Since 2015, our offense has been pedestrian at best. Why accept and condone it

Because we competed for a championship and played in an SEC championship with this pedestrian offensive coach. Where is the credit for the coach recruiting top 10 classes between two juggernauts and the successes he has had. Where is the talk of the risk of firing a coach and ending up with Chip Kelly 2.0 or Scott Frost. There is nothing wrong with wanting to see improvement on the offense. But every freaking comment goes straight for throat and any positivity is glossed over. I grew up in Auburn. All my friends are there. When we talk about this team.it is nothing like the messaging that comes from this board. This place has become a poison pill and is non reflective of the typical Auburn fan. The misery of it all seems confined to this virtual space. 

4 minutes ago, shabby said:

Because we competed for a championship and played in an SEC championship with this pedestrian offensive coach. Where is the credit for the coach recruiting top 10 classes between two juggernauts and the successes he has had. Where is the talk of the risk of firing a coach and ending up with Chip Kelly 2.0 or Scott Frost. There is nothing wrong with wanting to see improvement on the offense. But every freaking comment goes straight for throat and any positivity is glossed over. I grew up in Auburn. All my friends are there. When we talk about this team.it is nothing like the messaging that comes from this board. This place has become a poison pill and is non reflective of the typical Auburn fan. The misery of it all seems confined to this virtual space. 

Maybe by some, but not from me. Gus runs a clean program, been our best recruiter, established and maintains player discipline, is a good ambassador for the university...but that's not why he was hired. He was hired for his offense.

15 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Maybe by some, but not from me. Gus runs a clean program, been our best recruiter, established and maintains player discipline, is a good ambassador for the university...but that's not why he was hired. He was hired for his offense.

The him being a strong recruiter (BESIDES the OL) is what makes this team so frustrating. We are so freaking talented but you would never know it by watching our offense since 2015 sans 2017. We have been so painful to watch and play down to our talent we have at our disposal. Whats the point of recruiting so strong if we do not put our players on HIS side of the ball to good use?

Archived