Fraudster in Chief

TexasTiger

We 100% agree on this. Tax records are facts and cannot be disputed much if at all.

I have ZERO problem believing that Trump is 100% guilty of fraud and tax evasion for financial dealings. Once the tax records are released, I predict Trumps base deserts him. Whatever is in there must be that horrible to be seen by the public that SCOTUS had to step in, if temporarily. 

9 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

We 100% agree on this. Tax records are facts and cannot be disputed much if at all.

I have ZERO problem believing that Trump is 100% guilty of fraud and tax evasion for financial dealings. Once the tax records are released, I predict Trumps base deserts him. Whatever is in there must be that horrible to be seen by the public that SCOTUS had to step in, if temporarily. 

29% would sacrifice their first-born at the alter of Trump. He’ll claim they are falsified and they’ll believe it. Got some of those folks here.

2 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

29% would sacrifice their first-born at the alter of Trump. He’ll claim they are falsified and they’ll believe it. Got some of those folks here.

34% would be more accurate. Thanks for re-read crap.

28 minutes ago, homersapien said:

No way Trump's base deserts him when they discover he cheated on his taxes. 

To the contrary, he will become even more of a hero and messiah.

LOL. So stupid and ignorant you had to laugh.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

No way Trump's base deserts him when they discover he cheated on his taxes. 

To the contrary, he will become even more of a hero and messiah.

What is it that you do not understand about filing taxes?

54 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

LOL. So stupid and ignorant you had to laugh.

You will be exhibit one.

Dear Leader sticks it to the Deep State which consists of tax loving liberals!

There is nothing Trump could do you cannot rationalize.

8 hours ago, homersapien said:

You will be exhibit one.

Dear Leader sticks it to the Deep State which consists of tax loving liberals!

There is nothing Trump could do you cannot rationalize.

.No homes, I turned in my pacifier at age one. You be you, we get it.

10 hours ago, homersapien said:

Why do you ask?

Because you obviously do not. 

Old article that Brother Tex posted in regards to " trump articles". BTW,  Propublica is normally unbiased with a very good reputation. 

10 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Because you obviously do not. 

Old article that Brother Tex posted in regards to " trump articles". BTW,  Propublica is normally unbiased with a very good reputation. 

No, I obviously do. :-\

Most people don’t understand his taxes. Especially his base. So you can show them whatever you want and then he will give some kind of tweet claiming the IRS are all a bunch of never-trumpers and his base will insert their heads deeper into his anal cavity. 

On 11/27/2019 at 5:53 PM, TexasTiger said:

Well we already have people who immediately dismiss any poll they don't like out of hand, so I'm sure they'd immediately lap up any claims that they were falsified from their Golden Calf without question.

Can you imagine if Republicans had demanded Obama's taxes? Be honest.

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

They didn't have to.  He released them freely.

Missed point. 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

Missed point. 

What point?  Some hypothetical situation where Obama was as obtuse as Trump and decided to hide his tax returns from public view so we can all wonder how it would have played out in reverse?  That's silly.  We are only here because Trump is the first president in a long, long time to fail to do this.  Obama released his returns so the point is moot.  If Trump had done the same, we wouldn't be in this situation.  What sort of pretzel logic is this?

8 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

What point?  Some hypothetical situation where Obama was as obtuse as Trump and decided to hide his tax returns from public view so we can all wonder how it would have played out in reverse?  That's silly.  We are only here because Trump is the first president in a long, long time to fail to do this.  Obama released his returns so the point is moot.  If Trump had done the same, we wouldn't be in this situation.  What sort of pretzel logic is this?

Is it wrong that this is the mental image I get any time I find myself locked in conversation with him? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRS7dS1Zq_vU--LlK2-Wlp

Truly, he has a dizzying intellect

4 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

Who cares? The butthurt? Why do you need his tax returns? I couId care less and didn't even vote for the fool. They are meaningless.

11 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Who cares? The butthurt? Why do you need his tax returns? I couId care less and didn't even vote for the fool. They are meaningless.

It's called transparency.  It's the reason presidential candidates have released them for decades.  The power they're being entrusted with is immense.  Many of the men who are in position to be president have considerable wealth and investments and such.  The economic decisions they will make alone can have huge impacts on portfolios and interests across the nation.  We should be able to trust that the person in that position has nothing to hide.

It's not "butthurt."  It's that to whom much is given, much is required.  When we give someone this level of power and responsibility, it comes with a level of scrutiny and transparency that the average citizen doesn't have to subject themselves to.  

If you don't care, don't bother reading them when they come out.  Don't read stories commenting on them.  But don't act like it's meaningless just because you don't care.

A great scholar once stated conversations were dizzying only when outsmarted, but i digress.  

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

A great scholar once stated conversations were dizzying only when outsmarted, but i digress.  

And also when the person isn't making any sense. 

1 minute ago, TitanTiger said:

It's called transparency.  It's the reason presidential candidates have released them for decades.  The power they're being entrusted with is immense.  Many of the men who are in position to be president have considerable wealth and investments and such.  The economic decisions they will make alone can have huge impacts on portfolios and interests across the nation.  We should be able to trust that the person in that position has nothing to hide.

It's not "butthurt."  It's that to whom much is given, much is required.  When we give someone this level of power and responsibility, it comes with a level of scrutiny and transparency that the average citizen doesn't have to subject themselves to.  

If you don't care, don't bother reading them when they come out.  Don't read stories commenting on them.  But don't act like it's meaningless just because you don't care.

I likely will read them, but like half of Americans could care less. Meaningless.

Archived