Fraudster in Chief

TexasTiger

Just now, TitanTiger said:

And also when the person isn't making any sense. 

Well we can agree on that. ;)

1 minute ago, AUFAN78 said:

I likely will read them, but like half of Americans could care less. Meaningless.

They aren't meaningless just because half of Americans can't be bothered to do basic research on candidates or educate themselves.  It just means half of Americans don't give a s*** about important things and would rather be fricking around on Instagram.

Just now, TitanTiger said:

They aren't meaningless just because half of Americans can't be bothered to do basic research on candidates or educate themselves.  It just means half of Americans don't give a s*** about important things and would rather be fricking around on Instagram.

Convince yourself bro. I'm good with that. Whatever works for you.

7 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Convince yourself bro. I'm good with that. Whatever works for you.

I don't even know what that means, but ok.

Let me put it this way:  Probably 80-90% of Americans aren't aware that the Iranian government sent out troops to literally shoot and kill over 200 protesters last month in cold blood.  They couldn't care less.

I can assure you - the incident was anything but meaningless.

10 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

Who cares? The butthurt? Why do you need his tax returns? I couId care less and didn't even vote for the fool. They are meaningless.

let me get this clear................are you saying trump is a fool or did you just type something too hastily?  lol

17 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

I don't even know what that means, but ok.

Let me put it this way:  Probably 80-90% of Americans aren't aware that the Iranian government sent out troops to literally shoot and kill over 200 protesters last month in cold blood.  They couldn't care less.

I can assure you - the incident was anything but meaningless.

image.jpeg

8 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

let me get this clear................are you saying trump is a fool or did you just type something too hastily?  lol

Well yes, why would you ask such a thing? 

Archived