AU to be in 2020 Orlando Invitational

GwillMac6

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Holy crap ... that field is unreal and to be a part of that is just another testament to the work that Bruce does every single day!

13 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Bruce has so much to offer recruits. Just think about where he has Auburn basketball now.

Playing in tournaments with some of the biggest names in basketball.

His players are being invited to play and see locations like Cancun, Hawaii and New York. Places some of these young men might never get to otherwise. 

The Final Four! The freaking Final Four!!!

He is a walking, living, breathing commercial for Auburn University. 

He is the best coach we've ever had in ANY sport. 

1 hour ago, gr82be said:

As a coach, I'd put him 2nd behind Marsh. However, he is the best salesman we've ever had as a coach. Such a phenomenal ambassador and PR dream

5 minutes ago, bigbird said:

As a coach, I'd put him 2nd behind Marsh. However, he is the best salesman we've ever had as a coach. Such a phenomenal ambassador and PR dream

Fair enough for sure. Didn't think about his accomplishments with Swimming championships. I tend to think about the bigger sports but I said any sport so I definitely left him out. 

8 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Fair enough for sure. Didn't think about his accomplishments with Swimming championships. I tend to think about the bigger sports but I said any sport so I definitely left him out. 

Of the big 3, I'm right there with you!

2 hours ago, gr82be said:

Bruce has so much to offer recruits. Just think about where he has Auburn basketball now.

His players are being invited to play and see locations like Cancun, Hawaii and New York. Places some of these young men might never get to otherwise. 

I'd love to see how coach Pearl runs his practices. I myself was taught so much by coach ciampi that I'm going to always be biased towards him as far as personal relationship. I always wonder should I have went into coaching up under him

1 hour ago, bigbird said:

Gregg Williams has to be in the conversation as well, but obviously neither have the platform Bruce does. I’m glad to have (or have had in Marsh’s case) them all.

2 hours ago, cole256 said:

I'd love to see how coach Pearl runs his practices. I myself was taught so much by coach ciampi that I'm going to always be biased towards him as far as personal relationship. I always wonder should I have went into coaching up under him

Are they still open to the public like they were after Bruce arrived?

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

Marsh is the best coach in the history of the State of Alabama.

6 hours ago, gr82be said:

Also he had them on a trip to Europe last summer.  Can do that every 4 years.

Archived