Happy Gameday!!

WarTim

Good Morning War Tim !!  it's game day alright. i'm trying my best to get pumped. I don't think that i have ever felt this way on Iron Bowl day. I can't explain it. Its like i am numb or something. Either way War Eagle everybody !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Section 39 checking in and ready to go!👍

9 minutes ago, tigerchris said:

We’ll be on a flight from London to  Italy during the game.  War eagle!

Wowwwwww! That is AUsome, Chris! We had our inaugural Italy this past June...looking into a UK return this summer. Think you've picked a fantastic time to go! Crowds should be down, and the people are wonderful! Prayers for safe travel, and sincerely looking forward to hearing more! Post pics under Post a Picture, All Things Considered forum, and check out the new Travel Tips and Tales section, too. First things first, though...enjoy, make sweet memories, and expect some overseas "War Eagle!"s if they see you in AU attire.

Happy Gameday everyone! Think all eyes are on this one today. War Eagle! 

“There are very few places where you go (schools) when you go out and say two words to somebody, War Eagle, and it means everything.  We care about what we do.  We care about each other.  We care about AUBURN.”

For Rod Bramblett.  War Eagle!!

HAPPY FOOTBALL DAY TO ALL OF MY BLUE AND ORANGE BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!   People call it the Iron Bowl.  I don’t use that term very often anymore. People call it the Alabama - Auburn Game.  I usually call the Auburn - Alabama Game.   This year, I think I’ll call it The Latest Surprise W!!!!! 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR EAGLE!!!

War Eagle. 

Son is a freshman at UofM, he sold his Michigan Ohio State ticket and back home to watch the Iron Bowl with me. You all will agree, I raised him right :-)

1 hour ago, ToraGirl said:

Wowwwwww! That is AUsome, Chris! We had our inaugural Italy this past June...looking into a UK return this summer. Think you've picked a fantastic time to go! Crowds should be down, and the people are wonderful! Prayers for safe travel, and sincerely looking forward to hearing more! Post pics under Post a Picture, All Things Considered forum, and check out the new Travel Tips and Tales section, too. First things first, though...enjoy, make sweet memories, and expect some overseas "War Eagle!"s if they see you in AU attire.

Happy Gameday everyone! Think all eyes are on this one today. War Eagle! 

We’re visiting our exchange student and her family.  Super excited.   Lot of pics and I’m making a roughly 20-30 minute video documentary of our trip when I get home.  If you haven’t heard, there was a terrorist act in London and we had to be evacuated from the area.  I was on the news for  10 seconds  during the event as a bystander.  Wish I had my AU stuff on at the time.   Scary but we made the best of it. 

Really enjoy your posts. 

War Eagle! Hoping for a breakout game by the offense and 8 sacks by the D line. 

8 minutes ago, tigerchris said:

We’re visiting our exchange student and her family.  Super excited.   Lot of pics and I’m making a roughly 20-30 minute video documentary of our trip when I get home.  If you haven’t heard, there was a terrorist act in London and we had to be evacuated from the area.  I was on the news for  10 seconds  during the event as a bystander.  Wish I had my AU stuff on at the time.   Scary but we made the best of it. 

Really enjoy your posts. 

Praise God you are okay...no, I missed that! The White House had to be evacuated a day or two after our Saturday visit! I can't wait to see your pics...you are going to have a wonderful time. Bella Italia! (AND to have a personal host family...that also is AUsome.)

43 minutes ago, tigerchris said:

Really enjoy your posts. 

You were on the bridge when it happened?  Glad y'all are fine.  I hold a special place in my heart for London.  My wife and I went on a school trip before we were married.  We were there 12 days and just a great memory.  I hope to go back one day when we are empty nesters. 

1 hour ago, tigerchris said:

Really enjoy your posts. 

Thank God y’all are OK.  Thank God The situation was handled without a major incident.  Prayers for the victim’s family.  Enjoy your trip. War Eagle!!

6 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

You were on the bridge when it happened?  Glad y'all are fine.  I hold a special place in my heart for London.  My wife and I went on a school trip before we were married.  We were there 12 days and just a great memory.  I hope to go back one day when we are empty nesters. 

We were at the Burrough market just below.  Heard the gunshots.  Luckily the bomb was a fake.  I feel for those families that lost loved ones.

War Damn Eagle 🦅! I hope our guys kick the  💩 out of the turdistanese! #5 & #3 feast on some Mac. 

9 minutes ago, tigerchris said:

We were at the Burrough market just below.  Heard the gunshots.  Luckily the bomb was a fake.  I feel for those families that lost loved ones.

Wow! Yes praise the Lord the bomb was fake.  Enjoy the trip to Italy.  Eat some pasta and pizza for us all!

Nice handful of Auburn fans prowling around Midtown Atlanta's Trader Joe's this fine morning. We all look sheepish but hopeful. Had to share kudos to the nicest guy wearing a LSU cap today. I expressed appreciation on behalf of us all for :zapbama:

:wareagle:

Archived