Clemson

AuburnTiger4Life

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't think it deserved it's own thread but College Football Live is on and it's fresh on my mind... But just when I thought I was starting to kinda like Dabo, his Bammer comes out... "Woe is us. We dominated 12 of our 13 games and no one respects us. The media is out to get us and the Playoff committee is looking for any reason to keep us out!"

Proof positive – You can take a boy out of Bammer, but you can't take the Bammer out of the boy...

9 hours ago, JBiGGiE said:

Didn't think it deserved it's own thread but College Football Live is on and it's fresh on my mind... But just when I thought I was starting to kinda like Dabo, his Bammer comes out... "Woe is us. We dominated 12 of our 13 games and no one respects us. The media is out to get us and the Playoff committee is looking for any reason to keep us out!"

Proof positive – You can take a boy out of Bammer, but you can't take the Bammer out of the boy...

The constant poor mouthing his program as "Lil Ole Clemson",  who gets no respect and no one likes them, etc. does not sound bammerish at all to me.

The bammers I run across are an arrogant bunch with entitlement issues and elitist attitudes.  Dabo's  hay-seed poor shtick has gotten old and stale. 

He's a damn good football coach who has built CU up to an elite program and anyone that doesn't acknowledge that they are a dangerous opponent does so at their own risk.  He needs to drop the poor mouthing script & man up - act like he's a championship coach with a championship team.

5 hours ago, keesler said:

The constant poor mouthing his program as "Lil Ole Clemson",  who gets no respect and no one likes them, etc. does not sound bammerish at all to me.

The bammers I run across are an arrogant bunch with entitlement issues and elitist attitudes.  Dabo's  hay-seed poor shtick has gotten old and stale. 

He's a damn good football coach who has built CU up to an elite program and anyone that doesn't acknowledge that they are a dangerous opponent does so at their own risk.  He needs to drop the poor mouthing script & man up - act like he's a championship coach with a championship team.

The problem is he wants it both ways. Either poor lil Clempson needs to be plum giddy that they're even in the playoffs.

Or

"We're here and ready to prove why we're the best team in CFB."

Not this, "No one respects us and is trying to keep us down" BS...

Something I will always give Gus credit for. He doesn't oversell his team and he doesn't lament. I think he genuinely has confidence in his team and let's it play out on the field.

On 11/30/2019 at 2:15 PM, Barnacle said:

They're a good team, but I can't get over how soft their schedule has been. 

Their schedule was weak last year and they kicked Bama's butt. Clemson will win it again!

20 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Their schedule was weak last year and they kicked Bama's butt. Clemson will win it again!

Yeah I'm not saying they aren't a worthy team, only that there are plenty of teams that would have gone undefeated with their schedule, Alabama and Auburn included.

Archived