Official Alabama Game Thread

abw0004

You thought I forgot didn’t you!?  Here we go!  No matter the record, this game makes or breaks our season to some.  Perfect weather.  Great company out here.  Always is when you are with the Auburn Family!  I am ready, are you?  War Eagle!!

4A4CC4A7-00F2-4674-932E-003CDC7386D8.jpeg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

You thought I forgot didn’t you!?  Here we go!  No matter the record, this game makes or breaks our season to some.  Perfect weather.  Great company out here.  Always is when you are with the Auburn Family!  I am ready, are you?  War Eagle!!

4A4CC4A7-00F2-4674-932E-003CDC7386D8.jpeg

We need to get this win today!!

Just now, AUwent said:

Derrick, Marlon and Big Kat, please make Mac Jones's life pure, unmitigated hell for the next four hours.

And or Tua's brother, if he subs..take him down....

1989 team being featured pregame...that is really special. Kudos to Coach Pat Dye!

Rolling into hometown Auburn right this minute...Kroger run for our AU junior and maybe Toomers 🍋🍋🍋while traffic is nil and everyone's happily settled. Will listen via radio and finish on TV when we get home in the next 1.5 hours.

Thanks, all who are there and cheering. This weather more than makes up for Samford, no? Big kudos to the brave ones last week, too. 

Alabama wins the toss and defers...

War Eagle. Hopefully this is Gus’ last game as Auburn’s head coach.

Archived