Official Alabama Game Thread

abw0004

Just now, AUwent said:

Alright D. We desperately need y'all to get a turnover.

Preferably a turnover for a score, we’ve desperately needed one this season.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

How are BOOBEE and brown? In stadium and no updates.

Ronnie Brown just said Boobee's running up and down on the sidelines and we'll see if he goes back in. Nothing yet on Anthony or Derrick. 

2 minutes ago, Randman5000 said:

It's true. Take what you can get and get out of bounds isn't necessary in the iron bowl. It should be hope on to the ball and get more yards until they drag you down

Great offensive coaches let their players play as long as they know right from wrong

Just now, AURealist said:

"3rd and 13.  Let's run it up the middle."

- Gus the Genius

I thought the same thing at first.

But at least we didn't give up a long sack, that would have taken us out of field goal range.

I like the play call🤷🏻‍♂️. No reason to think that we have to play that aggressively with our defense. Take the points and let our defense start with decent field position.

They didn’t even show the 3rd down play on mine. I almost guarantee we’ll let them score on this drive.

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

I thought the same thing at first.

But at least we didn't give up a long sack, that would have taken us out of field goal range.

Sad that you came to that conclusion.  Our offensive genius inspired confidence. 

3 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I like the play call🤷🏻‍♂️. No reason to think that we have to play that aggressively with our defense.

Where we were at on the field we would attempt the FG even if we had an incomplete for no gain. There was no reason not to attempt a play. 

Smoke again. Working on his MVP of the game. 

Archived