Official Alabama Game Thread

abw0004

Pretty funny we showed Bama how to kick a FG with a second left. That kick was huge! Must stop them for 0 points to start half. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd also be irate if I were Saban, TBH. 

However, on our previous first down, they ran an extra 2 seconds off the clock. If they got that right we would have had 3 seconds and enough time to get a kick off anyway. 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Anders!!!!! 52 yds. Saban crying about the clock and refs. Unbelievable. 

Bama has a guy coming in on our kicks we need to block better I don’t want him blocking a game winner

I’m still so damn mad about that kick return. It finally clicks a bit for the offense and damn if a kick return doesn’t change the entire game. That completely wiped all of our momentum. The two TDs Jones has delivered have been him standing and taking a hit and delivering. Our safeties need to get it together. Every time we do something good they do something stupid. 

Just now, tbone1430 said:

Huh? I was talking about us not kicking it to waddle on kickoffs. 

I was talking about what you just said...one dumb kick to Waddle to cancel out/make up for the successful FG one. Sorrowfully JABA...

Just now, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

I’m still so damn mad about that kick return. It finally clicks a bit for the offense and damn if a kick return doesn’t change the entire game. That completely wiped all of our momentum. The two TDs Jones has delivered have been him standing and taking a hit and delivering. Our safeties need to get it together. Every time we do something good they do something stupid. 

Maybe the dline gets there the second half. THey have been close.

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

He’s crying to the sideline reporter...

I agree with Saban. 

But I also think that if holds and illegal blocks are called the score potentially looks a lot different.

About time we got a break on a call.

We cannot win a shootout.  Defense needs to make some major adjustments AND we need to stop kicking the damn ball to Waddle.

Why are we kicking short on the kickoffs? That guy is dangerous. #1 punt returner in ncaa. Dont let him return it at all. Also, the TO fiasco is another sign of our idiotic Coach. We got a gift on the 1 second fg. 

I hope we find a way to pull it out. War Eagle! 

1 minute ago, WarEagleHunter1221 said:

Yep that killed us in the 2013 championship game as well. 

1 minute ago, fishepa said:

Defense has crapped the bed. Never thought I’d see it. 

Secondary played like crap, but the whitlow fumble and the kick return TD are equally as hurtful

2 minutes ago, japantiger said:

We need Tany Hardings boyfriend to meet Waddle in the tunnel coming out for 2nd half.

Sweep the leg Johnny!

Archived