abw0004

1 minute ago, Zeek said:

We have no pass coverage in the middle of the field as always 

Not used to defending it in practice. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Yup.  This is the kind of game that if we were to lose, I can live with it.

Yeah, I think having lower expectations for this game has allowed me to enjoy this a lot better.

-iiii

2 minutes ago, WeaglWeaglWDE said:

Thanks for not showing the full quote. He shouldn't have been a dumbass but the refs should have done their jobs. They allowed it to progress. It is their job to stop scrums like that from happening. They didn't. 

If he maintains his composure the refs don't need to step in. He got baited and reacted.

Just now, Farmer Brown said:

These players won't quit.

Not saying they will.  Just saying I can see today that if we lose for whatever reason, we just got beat.  I didn't feel that way after LSU or UF.

we have scored 40 on bama in 3 quarters........... 40.............. never would have thought that...  or give up 38....

Just now, bigbird said:

If he maintains his composure the refs don't need to step in. He got baited and reacted.

Just made no sense and might have taken away a touchdown.

3 minutes ago, Malcolm_FleX48 said:

I can't really complain too much this game honestly. A lot has been lucky, but this game has been going really well for AU except for UA's playmakers just making plays.

I agree. Only one that makes me really mad is the kick return. That shouldn’t have been kicked to him. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

Are our DBs having that bad of a game, or are Bama's receivers just that good? The YAC they are getting is nuts.

They are that good. This was my worst fear in this game. Getting them down after the catch.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

Not saying they will.  Just saying I can see today that if we lose for whatever reason, we just got beat.  I didn't feel that way after LSU or UF.

I didn't think you meant that at all.

Proud of the fight in this Tiger. Just hope it’s enough cause I see some wearing down out there. 

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

To be honest he could have gotten 2 personal fouls on that play

Just now, Barnacle said:

Are our DBs having that bad of a game, or are Bama's receivers just that good? The YAC they are getting is nuts.

They have four legitimate NFL talents at receiver and a 2nd-3rd round RB with the best OL money can buy. 

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

As bitter as it is best WRs in nation.

Archived