Official Alabama Game Thread

abw0004

Waddle is lined up on the hash. JD is playing with outside leverage with zero middle safety. WHAT? He then begins to slide to the outside and completely opens the MoF...

tenor.gif

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ToraGirl said:

Yes, but add Tua...evened up some. I'll be honest... I dudnt think it would matter....i.e. that we'd be answering...repeatedly... 

Yes, Bama can have an awesome offense with an accurate throwing QB. I've been telling everybody I know that The is not the key to their offense, it's their line. We have nobody who can guard Waddle and we can't get pressure on Jones. We can't hang with their scoring I'm afraid.

If anyone told me our D would have 2 pick6's I would have gone to Vegas. Glad I didn't. 

1 minute ago, yngwie1995 said:

Are we even blitzing anymore? Jones has all day to throw the ball.

The last play we brought the house.  He threw a TD

You guys understand losing this game guarantees Bama a playoff spot? Now that we’ve shown their backup quarterback can torch our respected defense we’ve given them the exact kind of performance they needed to get in...

Just now, ToraGirl said:

download (3).jpeg

But seriously. There is a new Bama standout EVERY SEASON...and often more than one. Ha-ha Clinton-Dix. Derrick Henry. Minkah Fitzpatrick. Amari Cooper. DJ Fluker. Eddie Lacy. Julio Jones. Najee Harris. And let's not forget Rent-a-Trent...

Shivers can't catch a break against Bama. Unbelievable. 

Archived