"Shivers is too small..."

Barnacle

It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, all that matters is the amount of fight in the dog.

but...

Being built like a brick ****house and being fast as a spooked deer really helps!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Was really surprised to not see some of those guys after Whitlow's fumble and personal foul.

Whitlow is Teflon at this point. He was fantastic when he wasn’t fumblin or fighting but damn. It can never just be “Whitlow did his thing”

Lol, for some reason this play and this replay made my GF realize the size of Shivers.

So during it should looked at me and went "wow, he really is small".

She then took a drink of her wine and goes "but, he isn't like Nick Saban small".

13 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

Kam Martin never got a touch either.  Only dj, boobie and worm?

In his last iron bowl. Un un un...

13 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

Kam Martin never got a touch either.  Only dj, boobie and worm?

Joiner had one low pass thrown his way (which I called the play when I saw him in the game). He needs more touches as well. 

Just now, Barnacle said:

FTR, I don't think Flash scores on that play. Hell, I don't know if anyone else on our roster scores there except for Shivers. 

Great point

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

Joiner had one low pass thrown his way (which I called the play when I saw him in the game). He needs more touches as well. 

Looked like the same play that got under thrown to him on 4th down against UGA too. 

Shivers just wanted it more. He'll be immortalized in a painting after that play. I love it for him and MommaWorm.

That's what relentless looks like. He was rolling butcher knife bowling ball full of hate on that play.  I think I jumped off the couch from a sitting position and dang near hit the ceiling fan when it happened...and I don't have any ups. 

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

It's amazing that the offense put up 34 points with Bo once again only completing 50% of his passes.  

With schwartz getting hurt, Gus HAD to use him where he is best: open space....he can't consistently run between the tackles, but he can be used in the slot, as a speed back and kick returner....it took gus long enough ....the TD run was epic.....he knocked his damned helmet off!!!!!

16 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

With schwartz getting hurt, Gus HAD to use him where he is best: open space....he can't consistently run between the tackles, but he can be used in the slot, as a speed back and kick returner....it took gus long enough ....the TD run was epic.....he knocked his damned helmet off!!!!!

I think you underestimate him.

5 minutes ago, selias said:

think you underestimate him.

no, I am not....he can be utilized in a lot of ways, but sustaining hits inside, i am just afraid he would get injured....i want him him to return punts and kickoffs because he would a weapon

27 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

....he can't consistently run between the tackles

How would you know? I don't mean that as a snarky comment. I just don't think we've seen enough of him for anyone to formulate such an opinion, one way or another.

I see this TD as vindication for his breakaway TD that got called back on the opening drive of last year's Iron Bowl.  May he have many more TDs like this in Iron Bowls to come!

2 minutes ago, AUfaninNM said:

I see this TD as vindication for his breakaway TD that got called back on the opening drive of last year's Iron Bowl.  May he have many more TDs like this in Iron Bowls to come!

i have yet to see a hold on that play

Just now, dyehardfanAU said:

Or more likely, have watched him attempt to do so.

Our OL wasn't exactly adept at opening many creases for RBs

On 11/30/2019 at 7:34 PM, dyehardfanAU said:

I'm super happy the kid made a good play before the season ended.  All that build-up with no release would've been too much for me.

There have been other plays. Some of y'all have just ignored them.

On 11/30/2019 at 7:53 PM, Barnacle said:

Was really surprised to not see some of those guys after Whitlow's fumble and personal foul.

I've never been more certain that Gus plays favorites.

20 hours ago, johnnyAU said:

That's what relentless looks like. He was rolling butcher knife bowling ball full of hate on that play.

This is the most accurate description I have seen. I may steal this for future use.

2 hours ago, McLoofus said:

I've never been more certain that Gus plays favorites.

Absolutely. That's why I was so happy the play went down the way it did. Just to let everybody know I've been here the entire time

Archived