What are we gonna call this one?

TigerHorn

My vote is "Saban's Dozen" because he got COMPLETELY OUTCOACHED on that pivotal penalty to ice it for AU! 

"Boink" is also a good possibility. :)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dyehardfanAU said:

"Finally played like they should've all season."

Yep I think it was huge having senior day. I think the oline really gave a little extra and played as hard as they could.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

I want to call it the pick six, we got the one second back but that crazy pick six by zakoby was huge!

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!! THE PICK SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not one but TWO?!!?!??! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!? LETS FREAKING DO THIS!!!!!!!

Just now, GwillMac6 said:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!! THE PICK SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not one but TWO?!!?!??! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!? LETS FREAKING DO THIS!!!!!!!

This.

1 minute ago, GwillMac6 said:

The Pick Sixes

So the 52 yard FG at the end of half proved the game winner.  I think the harder kick may have been the kick after the 54 yarder we didn't count.  Anders is my freaking Hero tonight. 

1 minute ago, AUBwins said:

So the 52 yard FG at the end of half proved the game winner.  I think the harder luck may have been the kick after the 54 yarder we didn't count.  Anders is my freaking Hero tonight. 

Best game of his career after some real struggles this season.  

Archived