What are we gonna call this one?

TigerHorn

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dinky gets doinked...Dinky Doink?

Any of these names will work.  This may be one of these games that needs more than one...I can guarantee I've never witnessed an Iron Bowl (or any game) quite like it!

Image result for angry saban elf gif

4 hours ago, TigerHorn said:

My vote is "Saban's Dozen" because he got COMPLETELY OUTCOACHED on that pivotal penalty to ice it for AU! 

"Boink" is also a good possibility. :)

The Worm Explosion 

I have two.  Tell me what you think

1. The 12th  Man: has a double meaning.  Obviously the twelve men on the field helped put the game away, but also alludes to how important the crowd was to this win.

2. The Doink Heard ’Round The World: 

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

Pix, Nix and Kix

^^^^^^^^^^ I like this one. There are several good ones out there.....Punt Auburn Punt ,,,, Doink, ,,,Second second game,,,,,Pick Sixes,,,,,

This has to be the PICK SIX game. Most of us knew for Auburn to win the Defense or Special teams would have to score. Alabama blocked Auburn a lot better than I ever thought they would but the defense scored twice and that was the difference. Malzahn ends the season off the hot seat, Kevin Steele is the coordinator that every top defensive lineman prospect in the country want's to play for and Auburn plays an Alabama like schedule next year with Alcorn State, UMass, Southern Miss and North Carolina coming to town.  War Damn Eagle.

Archived