What are we gonna call this one?

TigerHorn

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Malzahn has got to be under Saban's skin and in his head. 
He made him look foolish with the kick six one second on the clock and now with the illegal substitution. 
No other coach has made Saban look foolish on national television. Much less twice!!!

I am going to enjoy this game for a long time!!!  I am tickled orange and blue. This team played their hearts out and just willed themselves to victory. I am not going to pile on Gus and give him a break tonight.  He called a solid offensive game except for a few blunders here and there!  I call it the "1 second to glory to 48!" Let's all enjoy this one and give it a break on what if we played this way all year. This team deserves our respect and honor good, bad, or ugly coaching.   Nicky got outcoached on this one. What a game folks...what a game.

I think a lot of prayers were answered on the last drive by bammer. This will go down as one of the all time classic victories over bammer. No way bammer gets in the playoffs.....absolutely no way! Replay will be on the SEC channel Tuesday at high noon. I do not have a recorder so I will have to wait till Tuesday to see it!

22 minutes ago, TigerHorn said:

My vote is "Saban's Dozen" because he got COMPLETELY OUTCOACHED on that pivotal penalty to ice it for AU! 

"Boink" is also a good possibility. :)

Out of reactions, but BOINK is hilarious!

12 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Call it “one, two, three”. One second, two pick sixes and won by 3.

I like that!

Remember the movie "The Crying Game"? Call this one The Kicking Game. The t-shirts would be awesome with spins on that movie poster

nick got taken out of his game. remember when he had that huge cussing fit? hell i thought he was gonna stroke out. poor nick. two seconds. two games...............two losses.

10 minutes ago, oldaufeller said:

Second Second

Love!

Second Second....the Tide? DENIED.

Wooooooo!!!!!!! War Damn TWill!!!!!!!!!!! Freaking love this coach man!!!!!! Trenton Simpson..... SMH

9 minutes ago, drsteve87 said:

Malzahn has got to be under Saban's skin and in his head. 
He made him look foolish with the kick six one second on the clock and now with the illegal substitution. 
No other coach has made Saban look foolish on national television. Much less twice!!!

Hence the hopping, the headset slamming, the simply general displeasure. Gollum, personified. His precious...denied. 

19qdpp.jpg

13 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Wooooooo!!!!!!! War Damn TWill!!!!!!!!!!! Freaking love this coach man!!!!!! Trenton Simpson..... SMH

Keep them coming bro. 51 is one hell of a LB's coach. WDE

Another reason to call it "Saban's Dozen" is that a Baker's Dozen is 13, and I believe that was the 13th penalty. 

10 minutes ago, ToraGirl said:

Hence the hopping, the headset slamming, the simply general displeasure. Gollum, personified. His precious...denied. 

19qdpp.jpg

Out of likes! LIKE!!!

Archived