What are we gonna call this one?

TigerHorn

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

All I know is that this was for Rod and Paula. I broke down a few minutes ago thinking about that.

I love this...and for Shelby and Josh. Sweet times at the Burcham house tonight. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

32 minutes ago, doc4aday said:

I am going to enjoy this game for a long time!!!  I am tickled orange and blue. This team played their hearts out and just willed themselves to victory. I am not going to pile on Gus and give him a break tonight.  He called a solid offensive game except for a few blunders here and there!  I call it the "1 second to glory to 48!" Let's all enjoy this one and give it a break on what if we played this way all year. This team deserves our respect and honor good, bad, or ugly coaching.   Nicky got outcoached on this one. What a game folks...what a game.

I think a lot of prayers were answered on the last drive by bammer. This will go down as one of the all time classic victories over bammer. No way bammer gets in the playoffs.....absolutely no way! Replay will be on the SEC channel Tuesday at high noon. I do not have a recorder so I will have to wait till Tuesday to see it!

I will take the "Saban Substitution for 5"

• WarTiger changed the title to What are we gonna call this one?
55 minutes ago, PigskinPat said:

Wouldn’t that imply that Nix threw a pick 6?

Probably right. I Should have said Nix and the Pick 6’s. .

This was for Rob, Paula and Tammy....WDE!!!! I think we can all die and go to heaven; at least for 346 days (an extra day because 2020 is leap year)....

To me its "The shocker in Jordan-Hare". Because the final score came about in frankly a shocking way, nobody would have imagined it!

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!! THE PICK SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!! not one but TWO?!!?!??! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!? LETS FREAKING DO THIS!!!!!!!

On the SIX year anniversary of the Kick Six! To the day.

I vote this game is named The Pick Six

Archived