What are we gonna call this one?

TigerHorn

yea in the end.... years from now i think no matter what we say, it will just be remembered as just "the Doink" game.... of Iron bowls.

The Doink heard round the world.... lol

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely like this one! I can watch this video over and over and over again!

This one’s tough.

I think there needs to be a runoff between:

1. Kick Sticks

2. Double Pick Six

3. 12th Man

4. Pick 12

I really don't care for the references to the "doink". That's personal for the kid, who I feel sorry for, bammer or not. It's said that he's getting hundreds of tweets, those classy bammer fans are cussing him out.

Something referencing Saban's goof at the end would be great. Start with "Nick's 12", and I'm sure some of you out there can improve on that.

On 11/30/2019 at 11:05 PM, passthebiscuits said:

Doink Bama, Doink!

Yeah I like this one or maybe "Clank, Bama, Clank". Either one will do fine or maybe I should "think about it for a second".

3 hours ago, Mikey said:

I really don't care for the references to the "doink". That's personal for the kid, who I feel sorry for, bammer or not. It's said that he's getting hundreds of tweets, those classy bammer fans are cussing him out.

Something referencing Saban's goof at the end would be great. Start with "Nick's 12", and I'm sure some of you out there can improve on that.

Hear, hear. 

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

So you don’t reference “Punt, Bama Punt” then because of the rednecks beating their punter?

I get it though. I vote “Unfair in Jordan-Hare” so we can troll Saban and lean into it a bit.

25 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Hear, hear. 

4 hours ago, Mikey said:

i expected that after they called jalen hurts the "N" word. i know some really classy bama fans but many of them are trash. i often fear some Auburn fans will get that bad one day.and i do not mean the racist part but from some of the things i have seen over the years on several different sports boards i fear it is coming. it seems sports has slowly gotten away from showing good sportsmanship to win at all costs.

this was the car key game guys. after the game satan told the team to turn in the keys to their dodge chargers.......lolol

43 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

So you don’t reference “Punt, Bama Punt” then because of the rednecks beating their punter?

I get it though. I vote “Unfair in Jordan-Hare” so we can troll Saban and lean into it a bit.

Exactly...

it's not really that I WANT to refer to the missed field goal...  but just think we really have little say in the end exactly WHAT the game is mainly remembered and think it will PROBABLY be remembered for the missed field goal or Doink the most... could be wrong.
My point is/ was was WE don't really always have a say... 

I don't agree with the real hate type stuff to their own player ever (or ours, ever.. like some were with Bo earlier) It IS just a game...

BUT... you play the game and you get on the big stage and this is why you play the game...

you may be the hero...

or you may be the meme of a guy getting his helmet knocked into the upper atmosphere by Worm... kick to win the game or miss it... just part of the game... he may go on and hit one to win one next time... probably will.

part of the game and why they ALL say they came here to play in games like this...

But

I think the "Unfair in Jordan Hair" is THE BEST i've heard so far..... wonderful....

and that's one  i'd WANT to remember AND troll saban too...

4 hours ago, McLoofus said:

It really was. Probably would've said same even if we'd lost.

Yeah, objectively, it was a great game. But had we lost, it would have SUCKED, big time. 

24 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Yeah, objectively, it was a great game. But had we lost, it would have SUCKED, big time. 

Once it got to us having the ball and the lead late... Yup.

Archived