Confused....

musicitytiger

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, musicitytiger said:

I.......love Gus?  That setup for the illegal substitution was just so.........Gus-like?  Loved watching Saban melt....

Lol! I literally just said this to my wife! It was the most heinously brilliant bit of coaching all year.

It all goes back, in my opinion, in that Gus was coaching for his job and THAT'S the Gus I wish we got ALL THE TIME!  He's a freaking mad genius when he's coaching scared!

2 minutes ago, HSVWarEagle said:

Lol! I literally just said this to my wife! It was the most heinously brilliant bit of coaching all year.

It all goes back, in my opinion, in that Gus was coaching for his job and THAT'S the Gus I wish we got ALL THE TIME!  He's a freaking mad genius when he's coaching scared!

If this is the case, his contract should be rewritten and he should be coaching for his job every week!

3 minutes ago, HSVWarEagle said:

Around here apparently he's always coaching for his job lol

Just now, shabby said:

Ehhh, not with with PTB....i think that's been the issue... They've let him get too comfortable

2 minutes ago, shabby said:

Umm....he is. That's what he's getting paid for. Every game is an evaluation.....or do they do it differently where you work? In my line of work, a mistake may cost someone their life. 

They were trying to draw them offsides, but they had too many men on the field..........how did Gus get them to have 12 guys on the field, I am confused.

1 minute ago, auburnphan said:

They were trying to draw them offsides, but they had too many men on the field..........how did Gus get them to have 12 guys on the field, I am confused.

They sent out the punt team... Then sent out the offense.  Opposing defense runs out, but nobody tells the return man to get off the field because he's a wide receiver. Boom! 12 men on the field. Illegal substitution

1 minute ago, leglessdan said:

Umm....he is. That's what he's getting paid for. Every game is an evaluation.....or do they do it differently where you work? In my line of work, a mistake may cost someone their life. 

Yeah but come on at 8 and 3? I'm not trying to start stuff here. Just saying I think we are too quick at the hip with Fire Gus

18 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Brought the punter in, they bring in the return team, punter then lines up wide at WR and we get in a regular formation, defense brings defense back on the field, Waddle stayed deep.

Just now, HSVWarEagle said:

They sent out the punt team... Then sent out the offense.  Opposing defense runs out, but nobody tells the return man to get off the field because he's a wide receiver. Boom! 12 men on the field. Illegal substitution

Sipsos was lined up wide on our sideline.

2 minutes ago, HSVWarEagle said:

Actually the punt team was in an offensive formation.  Siposs was lined up at WR

Bird answered already

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

Brought the punter in, the bring in the return team, punter then lines up wide at WR and we get in a regular formation, defense brings defense back on the field, Waddle stayed deep.

To think Waddle the one man wrecking machine sealed the game for us 

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Yeah but come on at 8 and 3? I'm not trying to start stuff here. Just saying I think we are too quick at the hip with Fire Gus

If it were 2015 I might agree,  but now, not so much. Either way,  I have nothing to really complain about in this game. The boys fought hard into the 15th round and came out victorious. A TOTAL team win, the 1st one of the year.

8 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Brought the punter in, the bring in the return team, punter then lines up wide at WR and we get in a regular formation, defense brings defense back on the field, Waddle stayed deep.

6 minutes ago, Zeek said:

To think Waddle the one man wrecking machine sealed the game for us 

Yes. Yes! 

download (3).jpeg

5 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

You have got to be kidding!! Well, bwess it, AHITE??

20fk7z.jpg

images (2).jpeg

images (3).jpeg

1hdw44.jpg

Archived