Confused....

musicitytiger

I'll give Ohio State credit, but there's a BIG difference in play between the Iron Bowl and the rest of the nation...watching these other 'rivals', there in no comparison....

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, AubFanCT said:

Gus is lucky Bama bailed him out on the 4th down penalty because his play calling was suspect as usual.  Putting the ball on 3rd down in Witlows hand for some gadget play was awful with the game on the line. 

Bama did not bail anyone out in that game. Great play by Auburn tonight and coaching at the end. Gus beating Saban more than any standing coach. 

"PTB's not diminishing bank accounts tonight. No doubt. 

7 minutes ago, tigerman1186 said:

New contract for Gus!!!! Get on the Gus Bus!!!!

Stop. 🤣 Please. 😁 But I am very glad to see results tonight that match the natural expectations of the worth of the old contract. I am VERY proud for Coach M., the staff, and especially the team. I don't know what the future holds, but he just upped his stock for future suitors, I believe.

Hard to believe we won that game.  Defense has an awful outing compared to the rest of the season; and then gets 2 pick 6's...100 yard pick 6; and bows up in the 4th qtr.  Nix looked like his big game 40% completion % self; and somehow managed to get all the way up to  50% completion rate and threw an absolute beauty to Canella for a TD.   Boopie, puts one on the ground; and in the end gains 114 yds on one leg and has a big run.  Kicker...not exactly revered all year; clutch...absolutely clutch today.  Shivers... the power runner trucks his way into the end zone on a play that will be on every Auburn highlight real, forever; on all 1 of his carries.  And finally, the kicking team ... poor coverage; give up a long TD and returns...and the kicking game is Nick's ultimate undoing.   This game was like a circus.  Still in shock.

1 hour ago, RunInRed said:

I love this so much. I want the two of them to be successful because I believe they truly love AU. 

Bo looks so giddy; I just can’t take it! 

On 11/30/2019 at 8:02 PM, bigbird said:

Sipsos was lined up wide on our sideline.

That was pretty good too....if the bammers failed to take the bait, worst case  for AU was for Siposs to shift into  punt formation and kick the ball as far as he could.  

Play seemed to have several options depending on what bama did.  Quick move by Nix to step forward under center while bama still had too many players on the field where Waddle '"did not get the memo" and stayed where he was.... game over....

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

That was pretty good too....if the bammers failed to take the bait, worst case  for AU was for Siposs to shift into  punt formation and kick the ball as far as he could.  

He started to when the dropped the flag

On 11/30/2019 at 7:33 PM, au701948 said:

Don't forget, he did the same type of game substitution in the original "Kick Six" by substituting and preparing for a potential runback by Davis. Give the man credit...both worked and I am glad for him and the Auburn Family! WDE!!

It was Ellis Johnson who actually convinced Gus to put in the return team for the Kick 6. 

So I read somewhere that it was Butch Jones’s responsibility to get special teams players on and off the field.  If so 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, AEAugirl said:

So I read somewhere that it was Butch Jones’s responsibility to get special teams players on and off the field.  If so 😂😂😂😂

If so, does he still have a job?  

Archived