Mama Worm

AUght2win

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Where do we order the Daniel Moore print of this?

i have no idea

The attitude on that play fueled the rest of the game.  That was a statement run at a time we needed it most!

Not to sidetrack things, but it looked like the UA defender that lost his helmet was in there on the next play...Thought guys had to sit out A play  after losing their helmet..Did I see that right?

8 minutes ago, Wire Road said:

Not to sidetrack things, but it looked like the UA defender that lost his helmet was in there on the next play...Thought guys had to sit out A play  after losing their helmet..Did I see that right?

I thought it was number 5 in there on the next play, not number 15 who had his helmet knocked off. But 15 could have been in there aLso

I know it’s been a difficult year for Worm based on Momma’s posts, so I am thrilled he has this moment that will live on in AU history. 

That DB went back to the sidelines and told them Bama boys “ y’all see that number 8 coming at you, you best get the heck out of the way. That’s the smallest freight train I ever did see!” 🤣😂

2 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

This picture can't be reposted enough. Favorite play of an all time classic game..

i just posted the video..........gave it hi own thread

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

shivers.jpg

Worm got that touchdown back he SHOULD have scored on last year....  And left his MARK!!!

War Damn Shivers!!

I'll bet the Florida players won't be saying anything else to him. 🤣

2 hours ago, SphyNxXx said:

Anybody remember the video game Mutant League Football? That play looked like something from that game!

well...reverse the circumstances, but we all get the point, lol. All i can find on such short notice, haha.

McKinney Killed By Shivers!!!

mutant-league-football.gif?w=300

That was the epitome of a chip on the shoulder run. A everybody doubts me run. A idgaf what u think of me run, I’m just gonna do me run. This was a SHAUN SHIVERS run

I believe that was the fastest I've seen him run. He was at full speed when he got the ball and trucked that defender. I wondered where the holding call was going to come from though.

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

That was the epitome of a chip on the shoulder run. A everybody doubts me run. A idgaf what u think of me run, I’m just gonna do me run. This was a SHAUN SHIVERS run

Him beating his chest was great. He knew he was the man and he was. 

Archived