Mama Worm

AUght2win

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This will live on, for me at least, as a play I will never forget. The guy earned his moment and too full advantage. This is why he needs more playing time. He is a man on a mission every snap and he wants it worse than every other dude out there. Shot through them like a missile. 

Im here.... still just replaying the play in my mind🤦🏾‍♀️Thanks guys!  I saw something fly & thought it was the ball... I was thinking he fumbled & that nobody was trying to recover the ball so I was mad & everybody else was happy. I looked at the jumbo tron & realized he scored... me & my momma cried like babies. Its like Ive been battling all year listening to people doubt him & say what he cant do...  all the while trying to make people see that he is beast that was born to do this & I know what he could do...given the opportunity. He got his chance on that one attempt & he has solidified his career for sure! So tonight.... I am proud & if he never plays another down of AU football he will still remain a legend in the history books. His height means nothing to us, only to the non believers! I  know what type of heart he has & his mental toughness to fear no one is like!  I thank you all for your support & for believing in him.... & to the others that watch doubt him day in & day out...  TOLD YOU SO😝

58 minutes ago, The Freak said:

"oddjob"?  I don't get it.  Oddjob was big and slow.

Goldeneye. Nintendo 64. There was a tiny cheat code. Oddjob was near impossible to shoot. 

5 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

if he never plays another down of AU football he will still remain a legend in the history books.

Wait. What?

7 minutes ago, selias said:

Wait. What?

Worm cemented his Auburn legacy with one glorious play. Like Chris Davis and the Kick Six or Ricardo Louis and the Prayer. Everything else is gravy. 

1 hour ago, api1957 said:

Goldeneye. Nintendo 64. There was a tiny cheat code. Oddjob was near impossible to shoot. 

Arguably the greatest game of all time.  Amazing reference by Bomani there.

6 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

Im here.... still just replaying the play in my mind🤦🏾‍♀️Thanks guys!  I saw something fly & thought it was the ball... I was thinking he fumbled & that nobody was trying to recover the ball so I was mad & everybody else was happy. I looked at the jumbo tron & realized he scored... me & my momma cried like babies. Its like Ive been battling all year listening to people doubt him & say what he cant do...  all the while trying to make people see that he is beast that was born to do this & I know what he could do...given the opportunity. He got his chance on that one attempt & he has solidified his career for sure! So tonight.... I am proud & if he never plays another down of AU football he will still remain a legend in the history books. His height means nothing to us, only to the non believers! I  know what type of heart he has & his mental toughness to fear no one is like!  I thank you all for your support & for believing in him.... & to the others that watch doubt him day in & day out...  TOLD YOU SO😝

@Momma Worm Your son is the epitome of what it means to be an Auburn man.  A spirit that is not afraid.  He showed us the fight is about Auburn.

@Momma Worm, I am so happy for you and so proud of your boy. I never doubted him. I was around for Lionel "Little Train" James and I know to never count someone out who doesn't have the "expected" height. Worm plays with the biggest heart of anyone and that's what counts. He is tough!!! He secured a spot in Auburn history with that very critical play. And knocking that dude's helmet off was the icing on the cake, insult to injury! His future is bright at Auburn. War Eagle!!!

1 hour ago, Tampa Tiger said:

Your son is the epitome of what it means to be an Auburn man.  A spirit that is not afraid.  He showed us the fight is about Auburn.

That helmet pop wasn't the end of the play either! He drove that end zone and he claimed that moment.  I am most grateful that a moment like this came up for him.  After some troll earlier this season and other mud slinging all around is just toxic.  We knew he had it.  Oddly enough, after the TD and the little shove in the end zone he stood there bigger than life.  Something about "I believe in hard work" and "I will not be afraid." I so wanted him to make the statement bundled up inside him. And he did.  Genuinely thought of the Bob Seger song "Like A Rock."  The only thing missing is the collegiate rule against spiking the ball.  Of course had been able to do so, they'd still be out there with pick axes trying to dig it out of the ground.  Wonderful Momma,  just wonderful he got his statement in spades.

If you watch Shivers go in motion by his second step he was wide open......simply amazing..........my favorite part is when bammer defender tried to shove him down after he scored...........Worm simply wasnt having it❤

1 hour ago, selias said:

Wait. What?

This year has not been a good one for him & not many opportunities were given to be successful.... so I think you understand 

2 minutes ago, Momma Worm said:

This year has not been a good one for him & not many opportunities were given to be successful.... so I think you understand 

None of us could possibly understand what this year has been like for you and Shaun privately. But I want to say how much I appreciate what a class act your son has been publicly. I wish him nothing but the best, whatever the future holds. 

17 minutes ago, Barnacle said:

None of us could possibly understand what this year has been like for you and Shaun privately. But I want to say how much I appreciate what a class act your son has been publicly. I wish him nothing but the best, whatever the future holds. 

Thank you so much! Hopefully things will work out for the best! We really do love being apart of the Auburn family 

We LOVE that you and your Son are a Huge part of OUR FAMILY!! God Bless!!

10 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

Out of Likes but I LOVE this..... SO happy for him, he flat out EARNED it!!

4 hours ago, WalkingCarpet said:

Worm cemented his Auburn legacy with one glorious play. Like Chris Davis and the Kick Six or Ricardo Louis and the Prayer. Everything else is gravy. 

AND THIS ^^^^  He just made a LEGENDARY AU TD!

Pictures of him knocking that guys helmet off ALL over every broadcast, and will be shown over and over again for AU vs Bama from now on!

19 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

shivers.jpg

For everyone's information:  this exact picture was published front & center in the college football sports section of today's Seattle Times.  Perfect timing of an awesome play in a fantastic game.  This photo is a perfect example of, 'who wants it more?'   WDE Shaun!  

Archived