Mama Worm

AUght2win

5 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Arguably the greatest game of all time.  Amazing reference by Bomani there.

Absolutely took me back with that one.  All of the all nighters playing with 3 other friends.  Multiplayer was just incredible as well as the main game. Sorry for the derail. 

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reminds me of the play that Ronnie Brown trucked the TN player on his way into the end zone.  If you remember that cat also lost his lid...beautiful play.  I also wish that Worm hadn't stepped out of bounds on the pass play as he would have been gone...Dude is too fast to keep off the field, especially with others out...

The Worm is made of steel and granite, and I feel sorry for any defender that gets in his way! His 175 lbs packs more punch than a 6-3 250 fullback. I look forward to seeing him in the bowl game and next season. The young man is a joy to watch indeed!  Keep up the great work and great things will happen in the future for both mom and son!

WDE!  Doc

7 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

This year has not been a good one for him & not many opportunities were given to be successful.... so I think you understand 

I definitely understand if he leaves, but hope he stays. We need him. And with Worm, Boobee, and DJ it will be the best 3-man backfield since Grant, Mason, and Artis-Payne. 

15 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

I am proud & if he never plays another down of AU football he will still remain a legend in the history books. 

You hit the nail squarely on the head. Your son has claimed his place in AU lore.  Video and pics and GIFs of that play will live on long past any of our days.  War Eagle!

2 hours ago, AUght2win said:

I definitely understand if he leaves, but hope he stays. We need him. And with Worm, Boobee, and DJ it will be the best 3-man backfield since Grant, Mason, and Artis-Payne. 

It’s going to be crowded...only losing Martin, but adding MAR and Bigsby.

On 11/30/2019 at 7:01 PM, Eagle Eye 7 said:

It’s about stepping up to the plate when your numbers called and the game is on the line and Shaun proved his metal tonight. No one should ever question Shaun again. 

The only thing I question is why doesn't get more playing time?

This was forwarded to me.... it’s quiet hilarious to me that whomever you are feels this way! I know your on this forum because I said what I said on here. He doesn’t have to play here so make no mistake about it! It makes the interest of proving you fake aih fans wrong & explore other options ️ Dont ever get it twisted.... if he enters that portal trust he will be picked up ASAP! Watch what you say & who you speak on. & for the record he had 30 plus offers from LSU & Georgia. He could  have gone anywhere! You people are crazy but its only right that we make you a believer! Be careful what you ask for because it may come back to haunt you. 742EC8FC-55C6-487B-A0C1-BA6A07CEAF29.png

1 minute ago, Momma Worm said:

This was forwarded to me.... it’s quiet hilarious to me that whomever you are feels this way! I know your on this forum because I said what I said on here. He doesn’t have to play here so make no mistake about it! It makes the interest of proving you fake aih fans wrong & explore other options ️ Dont ever get it twisted.... if he enters that portal trust he will be picked up ASAP! Watch what you say & who you speak on. & for the record he had 30 plus offers from LSU & Georgia. He could  have gone anywhere! You people are crazy but its only right that we make you a believer! Be careful what you ask for because it may come back to haunt you. 742EC8FC-55C6-487B-A0C1-BA6A07CEAF29.png

Oh, Momma, no! He doesn't represent at all. Lurks mostly, pops in when it suits his purpose. I think he pops in to repeat elsewhere...my mind is angry, my heart goes out to you. I blow him off with you. The timing of this after such a mountaintop moment is just the voice of the enemy at work. You and Shaun rock on. His work, character, and ability speak for themselves and it's clearly recognized by those who matter. ❤🏆🦋🙏

I was in a room full of coworkers and the only AU person there when a replay of Worm blowing that safety up played. Everyone in that room knows who Worm is.   That was the shot heard round the world in that game.  

My son is an eleven year old hockey goalie and some of my proudest moments are watching him shut down an opposing team with that crap eating grin boys get when they go lockdown on an opponent and impose their will. Your son went lockdown and imposed his will.  He became legend when he blew that safety up.  I’m forever in deep appreciation I got to see it.  

1 hour ago, Momma Worm said:

I don’t know if I could be strong enough to be on the forum with a kid on the team.  I don’t do a good enough job keeping poppa bear in check when it comes to my lil ones.

Having said that, I hope you and your son get to savor his moment and he gets many more to come.

There’s idiot fans like that at every school unfortunately. Don’t let them get to ya, we love worm and will always support you guys. Hopefully he stays at Auburn but we will support the both of you wherever he goes! 

@Momma Worm, whatever Worm and you decide to do, know that he has made a believer out of many of us and I’m looking forward to watching him the rest of his career. I just hope it’s in an Auburn uniform!

2 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

58 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

There’s idiot fans like that at every school unfortunately. Don’t let them get to ya, we love worm and will always support you guys. Hopefully he stays at Auburn but we will support the both of you wherever he goes! 

This ^^^ Always Family!!!

But, This young man...

who chose to play for Auburn...

and who JUST SCORED the winning TD from eleven yards out on third down n goal in the red zone against BAMA in the IRON BOWL....

has NOTHING ELSE left to prove to anyone... ANYWHERE.  PERIOD.

War Eagle Worm!!!

Momma, I think you know how the majority of fans feel about Shaun...as well as you!. There are people out there that do not see him as a legit SEC every down RB ...and that's ok. That is their opinion. I don't think anybody is wishing him to transfer. Worm is my wife's and my favorite player. We go nuts when he gets in the game and I cannot tell you how crazy I went when he trucked that guy. 

The fact is though, everybody is entitle to their opinion. I know it is extremely hard to read those without defending Worm. I don't know if I could refrain. I guess all I am trying to say is you do not need to try and convince people like that anything, and neither does Shaun. The majority of fans have let it be known publicly many times how we feel about Shaun. I do not think the guy has a disrespect for Shaun...I just think he see's him based on his size and the role he has been giving and thinks of him as a role player. Let him think that. It's ok.  We know how much talent and potential he has and we saw that as did the world last Sat night in JHS. Do not let someones opinion who you will probably never speak a word to other than behind a keyboard on a fan message board sway you guys or influence what you think of the AU family and or how you feel the AU family thinks of you guys....we Love ya

War Damn Eagle and War Damn Worm and War Damn Momma

2 hours ago, Momma Worm said:

I’ve seen powerofdixieland on a variety of Auburn forums for over a decade. He’s an outlier idiot that is always stirring the pot in stupid ways. I hope you can ignore the stupid people like him and know that the vast majority of Auburn fans love your son and want him to get more playing time.

That touchdown was awesome, and will be shown on the Big Board at Auburn for many Saturdays to come. I love the intensity Shaun brings to the field, as well as the speed and talent. 

I will be disappointed if he leaves, and have no reason to doubt that he’ll get offers from Power 5 schools. But his size would be questioned by some fans wherever he would go, so that alone is no reason to transfer. 

Smaller, speedy players tend to have a role at major programs, but are usually not the primary ball carrier. That doesn’t mean that they can’t thrive, and can’t make it to the NFL. See Ontario McCalleb or Corey Grant.

Nothing would sum up the Malzahn era better than the offensive player who made the play of the game in the biggest game of the year transferring out due to lack of opportunities. Good luck to the Shivers family in the future wherever that may be.

1 hour ago, CR said:

Nothing would sum up the Malzahn era better than the offensive player who made the play of the game in the biggest game of the year transferring out due to lack of opportunities. Good luck to the Shivers family in the future wherever that may be.

Give me a break. 

7 hours ago, TigerStripe said:

I’ve seen powerofdixieland on a variety of Auburn forums for over a decade. He’s an outlier idiot that is always stirring the pot in stupid ways. I hope you can ignore the stupid people like him and know that the vast majority of Auburn fans love your son and want him to get more playing time.

I've been on that board since 2006- I have always thought that guy was either a troll or bama fan in disguise. Everything he has ever posted should be taken with a big grain of salt. 

5 hours ago, Zinzan said:

That touchdown was awesome, and will be shown on the Big Board at Auburn for many Saturdays to come. I love the intensity Shaun brings to the field, as well as the speed and talent. 

I will be disappointed if he leaves, and have no reason to doubt that he’ll get offers from Power 5 schools. But his size would be questioned by some fans wherever he would go, so that alone is no reason to transfer. 

Smaller, speedy players tend to have a role at major programs, but are usually not the primary ball carrier. That doesn’t mean that they can’t thrive, and can’t make it to the NFL. See Ontario McCalleb or Corey Grant.

Grant had 60 or more carries in his junior and senior years. OMac had 4 seasons with 94 or more carries. More importantly, they both had multiple carries in big spots of big games.

Worm saw his role diminish from 70 carries last season to 52 this season, with almost half of them coming against Kent State and Samford. He had 10 total carries in our 5 biggest games.

Also, who said anything about him leaving because of fans questioning his size? That has nothing to do with it. Many fans are idiots and the Shivers family surely gets tired of dealing with it. But the problem is him not being given the opportunity to prove those fans wrong.

Feel free to trust that Gus has utilized him properly. I do not.

Archived