Bowl Game

thewhiz7

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aloha! Great trip! Plus the camera caught Gus's hula moves. Looked something like this...😁🤣

46 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Betting money says Orlando.

LSU, UGA, and Bama will all be in the NY6.  Potentially UF too.

But also both ranked teams bama played this year they lost to 🤷‍♂️

11 minutes ago, JMassie11 said:

But also both ranked teams bama played this year they lost to 🤷‍♂️

They're still a ratings draw and won't fall out of the top 10

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

They'll likely be in the Rose Bowl

Yep. Even if they beat OSU next week I doubt they move into the top 4 with 2 losses, they're probably in the Rose Bowl win or lose.

43 minutes ago, AuburnTiger4Life said:

The new CBS bowl prediction has Auburn vs Michigan in the gator bowl 

I could live with that matchup. Personally, I can’t stand Harbaugh/Michigan. I find I’m more invested in the bowl games when I don’t like our opponent. Last year, taking Purdue apart was fun and all, but it was still Purdue, you know. Almost felt bad hanging 62 on them when they had such a good year (for them). Almost!

2 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I don’t mind this matchup. 

New Year's Eve night against Michigan?  I'd be drunk and would happily enjoy that game.

Just now, Brad_ATX said:

New Year's Eve night against Michigan?  I'd be drunk and would happily enjoy that game.

Ooh that’s NYE. I preemptively traded shifts to close NYE for Christmas Eve. Might actually rescind my offer. 

I think we end up in the Citrus or Outback.  All depends how many SEC teams make the NY6.  Right now I think:

LSU - playoffs

Bama - Sugar (trying to avoid UGA there two straight years)

UGA - Cotton or Fiesta

Florida - Orange or Citrus

Really just depends on if UF gets in the NY6.  If they do, we go to Orlando.  If not, I think we end up in Tampa on New Year's Day.  Minnesota, Penn State, or Michigan would be the likely opponent.

28 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I think we end up in the Citrus or Outback.  All depends how many SEC teams make the NY6.  Right now I think:

LSU - playoffs

Bama - Sugar (trying to avoid UGA there two straight years)

UGA - Cotton or Fiesta

Florida - Orange or Citrus

Really just depends on if UF gets in the NY6.  If they do, we go to Orlando.  If not, I think we end up in Tampa on New Year's Day.  Minnesota, Penn State, or Michigan would be the likely opponent.

I like all those potential matchups for us. 

2 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

I like all those potential matchups for us. 

The only one I wouldn't want is Penn State just because we have an upcoming home/home with them.  But I wouldn't be mad about playing them for sure.

don't know how reliable jerry palm of cbs is. but he has LSU in playoffs (duh) Georgia in sugar. Auburn in gator. bammer in in citrus. florida in outback. perhaps we are still in contention for NY6 guess we'll see

Archived