POST GAME THREAD!!!!

shabby

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great team win.  Defense had their worst game of the season but the 2 pick 6's kept us in the game.  Bo's stats were mediocre but he made some huge plays when it counted, whether he meant to or not.  War Damn Eagle.

p.s. I hope this win gives FSU something to think about.

that was one hard hitting game.............

11 minutes ago, shabby said:

twitter reporting  Saban calls Malzahn’s substitution trick at the end of the game “unfair”

waaaaahhhhhhh

Wait a minute...aren't all the substituion rules in college football now as a result of Saban's pissing and moaning?  He got screwed by his own rule.

11 minutes ago, shabby said:

twitter reporting  Saban calls Malzahn’s substitution trick at the end of the game “unfair”

waaaaahhhhhhh

So bama never quick snaps in a situation like that ?    Think they caught us with 12 on the field earlier in the game.....what a croc  

JMO but we mostly got a fair shake from the refs other than the absence of holding calls....but I never expected them anyway.

D never really found an answer to those bama WRs.....but then again, neither has anyone else.   I'll be really glad to see them GONE...

1 minute ago, shabby said:

Loved the drive where both hastings and Canella made big time catches. Really happy for Sal

Hastings went up and snagged that wounded duck throw-away for a huge gain.  Very heady play on his part to keep fighting for it.

1 minute ago, wareagleguy said:

Speak for yourself, my wife is a uat fan!

Sucks for you.  Mine's already in the shower getting ready for the best 5 minutes of her weekend.

Derek Brown was a beast today! I’m normally at the game but had knee surgery so sat at home with my leg propped up. What a game!!! Post game CBS interviewed Derek Brown and then gushed about him and showed some of his highlights. Great publicity in his hope for some post season hardware.

1 minute ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Sucks for you.  Mine's already in the shower getting ready for the best 5 minutes of her weekend.

What’s she going to do the other 4? 🤣

Did they actually snap the ball on that play?  It seems that Bo and the O Line start pointing when Siposs shifts off the line.  I’ve watched it multiple times and never see a snap. 

Just got out of Auburn. Can't talk. Hoarse as hell. Should have heard the collective gasp when Bulovas doinked that kick. 

Saban hissy fits are hilarious. Just an angry little elf. 

6 minutes ago, DAG said:

Gus pissing Saban off. We need more of that. 

😃   yep...it sure is fun to see and I think Gus has spoiled more of Nick's post game afternoons than any current coach.    And I was amazed to see that AU got the call on the play at the end of the half.....Man that's the kind of call that we NEVER get....

2 minutes ago, AU_Grad said:

Did they actually snap the ball on that play?  It seems that Bo and the O Line start pointing when Siposs shifts off the line.  I’ve watched it multiple times and never see a snap. 

Apparently not required......just have to be ready to snap the ball when the ref sets it ready to play ... and if the defense is still scrambling around with too many guys on the field, that's enough to generate the call.  

12 minutes ago, oracle79 said:

Great overall team win.  Derek Brown is a monster.

Just simply one of the best all around lineman I have seen in an auburn uniform in quite a while. 

6 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Just got out of Auburn. Can't talk. Hoarse as hell. Should have heard the collective gasp when Bulovas doinked that kick. 

Saban hissy fits are hilarious. Just an angry little elf. 

he called the 12 men on the field call unfair LOL

Archived