POST GAME THREAD!!!!

shabby

6 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Okoro spotting.

CQcxJa8.jpg

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow. i am amazed at the people that hate gus so much they cannot enjoy a win against the turds. so many folks staying away and not saying one single word........................

9 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lol. People are jumping back on the bus? 

Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice.........

8 hours ago, ToraGirl said:

Wasn't it posted that a heap of recruits were present today? Best advertising that could be had...thanks to all onsite who brought the electricity! 

Marcia looks a lot like the woman who used to do the Psychic hotline. 😂

16 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Not just no...

Lol right!? We beat a top 5 team who just so happens to be our rival! We can enjoy the hell out of this win and not be back on the bus. What are we supposed to do? Be miserable!? Hahahaha

4 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

It’s weird with it being the goat program but we can reasonably expect to beat a good Bama if we ourselves are good. We reasonably cannot expect to beat horrible LSU/UGA teams even if we are top 9-10. I don’t think we’ll be able to be consistently good until we break BR and/or Athens

I get what you're saying, but it has been a long time since LSU or UGA had a horrible team. 

9 minutes ago, Gowebb11 said:

I get what you're saying, but it has been a long time since LSU or UGA had a horrible team. 

6 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Okoro spotting.

CQcxJa8.jpg

He and stretch were walking around on north concourse and they took pic with my youngest son.  Were really nice.... other fans joined in and they were extremely kind

17 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

wow. i am amazed at the people that hate gus so much they cannot enjoy a win against the turds. so many folks staying away and not saying one single word........................

I don't think anyone hates Gus. In fact, most of his ardent critics agree he is a good man that runs a good program and they wish he could have great success at AU. However a single win doesn't mask the same deficiencies we've had for the the past 5 years.  It was a fun game and a great win though.

11 hours ago, Zeek said:

claps their a** cheeks 

I don't even know what that means,    Is  LSU clapping their own cheeks and stopping uga,  or does it mean LSU is going to clap uga's cheeks?    if so (and I may be sorry I am asking)  how do you clap someone else's cheeks? 

Either way, I am all for it.

10 minutes ago, bigbird said:

We should have beat them in 2016. But I don’t consider an 8 win team horrible. AU 2012 was horrible. 

SIAP but why did Saban go so ballistic when they added the second at the end of the first half?  He looked like he was going to have a heart attack.

What was his argument??

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I don't think anyone hates Gus. In fact, most of his ardent critics agree he is a good man that runs a good program and they wish he could have great success at AU. However a single win doesn't mask the same deficiencies we've had for the the past 5 years.  It was a fun game and a great win though.

Every time I start to lean a way he pulls something like yesterday and and pulls me back.  

Two biggest things for me:

1.   We are AU and should have a great RB at all times, no excuses.  I don’t get this recruiting fail. I love Bobbie but if we had Carnell last night he would have rushed for 250

2.  I think it was Gus, had a weird point on the post game show - that he really got confidence in our WR after the Ga game.   I think our WR’s have played well so why just now?   

I am one of the ones who has been bagging on the O-Line all year on their run blocking but they opened some big wholes against a very strong D-Line today. Driscol played the game of his life. A couple of time when our RB popped very cleanly through the holes all I could think was a wish that was Shivers as on at least one of them I think he has the speed to take it to the house. Th O-line deserves a lot of credit for this win as does the whole team. Special teams 4 FG's all over 40 yards and no misses a couple of nice punt returns. Waddle taken down around the 10 a couple of times. I know he had the RD on a kickoff but despite being a showbost he is one heck of a player. D was bent but never broken scored two TD's and made some great plays when it counted. Finally Gus pulled the wool over Saban's eyes wityh the penalty at the end. I love beating bama and everytime we do it is special, but hearing Saban whine about it really brings a warm glow to my heart.

1 minute ago, homersapien said:

SIAP but why did Saban go so ballistic when they added the second at the end of the first half?  He looked like he was going to have a heart attack.

What was his argument??

Cause he is a whiner.   

If they would have spotted the ball with 1 sec on clock it would have been impossible to get our FG team on the field and get a kick off.  As it was, they did a review to see if there should have been a sec on clock and to get Bama back on field.    Gave us time to get set up and kick.   

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

What was his argument??

I seem to remember Saban getting an extra second a few years ago to try and kick the game winning FG Oops that was the kick 6.

Bo was no Joe Montanyo but he looked very comfortable last night. I know playing at home helped and being tested all season helped but he was comfortable. Hope we can draw up some really good ball plays for him.

Saw Z McClain’s interview and thought it was funny he said he looked in his hands and it took him a second to think of what to do with the ball in his hands ha I’m glad he figured it out. Then he said to be honest I thought one of those fast WRs for Bama was going to chase me down lol he said he was out of gas at the 20

3 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Then he said to be honest I thought one of those fast WRs for Bama was going to chase me down lol he said he was out of gas at the 20

All I was thinking was why couldn’t DB have run it back against Florida.  Just shows you how luck can change the outcomes of games, sometimes as much as play calling or coaching 

11 minutes ago, bigbird said:

many of guses detractors said if he would win nine games they would be happy right? nothing more than lip service it would seem. i am not happy with gus quite often.losing  joey got me bad but to shrug off making lil nicky crap his depends on natty tele and beating our biggest rival with a last minute brilliant coaching move and not enjoying the celebration is telling. it is not what people say but what they do. some folks got really bad on this site telling folks to shut up and that sort of thing i think after lsu. thus i think some people hate being wrong more than they love auburn. and yes i realize gus could continue like he has in the past but come on. the man had the toughest schedule in the nation with a freshman qb while fighting for his job and some folks cannot enjoy a single win?

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

many of guses detractors said if he would win nine games they would be happy right? nothing more than lip service it would seem. i am not happy with gus quite often.losing  joey got me bad but to shrug off making lil nicky crap his depends on natty tele and beating our biggest rival with a last minute brilliant coaching move and not enjoying the celebration is telling. it is not what people say but what they do. some folks got really bad on this site telling folks to shut up and that sort of thing i think after lsu. thus i think some people hate being wrong more than they love auburn. and yes i realize gus could continue like he has in the past but come on. the man had the toughest schedule in the nation with a freshman qb while fighting for his job and some folks cannot enjoy a single win?

This post is so ironic. 

Just enjoy the win, fifty

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

This post is so ironic. 

Just enjoy the win, fifty

i am enjoying the hell out of this for the record. it means everything to me. everything. i live in turd country and it seems auburn only wins because we are cheaters and thugs. only one bama congratulated auburn with class.

31 minutes ago, bigbird said:

50 is going to stay on that....it is what it is

1 minute ago, Barnacle said:

And so is everyone else. 

ok brother but i see a whole lot of folks that are regs that are not here to enjoy  the biggest win of the season. and i am not even back on the gus bus yet.

Archived