POST GAME THREAD!!!!

shabby

9 hours ago, cole256 said:

Lol. People are jumping back on the bus? 

Don't you know that one big win erases 6 years of history.  

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

ok brother but i see a whole lot of folks that are regs that are not here to enjoy  the biggest win of the season. and i am not even back on the gus bus yet.

Sorry, I'm too busy celebrating

I'm super happy because I damn near look like a genius this year. I've argued for smoke since last year, I hyped up mcclain since the summer, I was right about Bo, been arguing about shivers playing, telling people about Seth and going against the he's lazy stuff....between this year and basketball stuff I should try to start a career doing this.

Only thing that surprised me was our kicker not missing any kicks. If we would just modernize our offense just a little we could really do some damage

35 minutes ago, homersapien said:

SIAP but why did Saban go so ballistic when they added the second at the end of the first half?  He looked like he was going to have a heart attack.

What was his argument??

"You cant manipulate the refs!!!! That's MY JOB!!!"

46 minutes ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

I don't even know what that means,    Is  LSU clapping their own cheeks and stopping uga,  or does it mean LSU is going to clap uga's cheeks?    if so (and I may be sorry I am asking)  how do you clap someone else's cheeks? 

Either way, I am all for it.

I’m going to sound condescending but I’m doing my best to keep this PG on this family board lol.

When a daddy loves a mommy very much he sometimes will hug her from behind with consecutive motions. When this occurs occasionally mom’s cheeks and dad’s thighs make a funny clap noise.

lol LSU would be the dad in my scenario 

Just now, Zeek said:

I’m going to sound condescending but I’m doing my best to keep this PG on this family board lol.

When a daddy loves a mommy very much he sometimes will hug her from behind with consecutive motions. When this occurs occasionally mom’s cheeks and dad’s thighs make a funny clap noise.

This post may be my favorite of all time on this forum.  Well freaking done.

Don’t get carried away.

Nick Saban is in discussion with the SEC and CBS and they intend to overturn the game. Bama wins. Nick Saban just said that it was unfair and that was good enough. Short lived victory for us.

48 minutes ago, homersapien said:

SIAP but why did Saban go so ballistic when they added the second at the end of the first half?  He looked like he was going to have a heart attack.

What was his argument??

I saw, on the twitters I think, an official clarified the situation. He said saban was confused with how the kick was able to be snapped and off with only a second (because AUburn put the FG team in place during the review) while the spike rule to stop the clock requires three seconds. 

9 minutes ago, Zeek said:

LMAO,  I didn't expect you to answer.

12 minutes ago, Zeek said:

6EB9113C-E69C-4DED-A5F5-7BECAEA5C405.gif

11 minutes ago, aubearcat said:

I saw, on the twitters I think, an official clarified the situation. He said saban was confused with how the kick was able to be snapped and off with only a second (because AUburn put the FG team in place during the review) while the spike rule to stop the clock requires three seconds. 

The other part of it was it was clear there was time left.  It was wether it was one or two seconds.  If they didn’t review and there is one second or possibly even two seconds we would not have been able to get a snap off because the ref would wind the clock and then get out of the way in which then the players could get set, which they have to be for one second before snapping the ball.  Basically the review gave us a free play.

11 minutes ago, around4ever said:

AUsome!!!!  WAR EAGLE!!

If we're going to blatantly rip off one of our rival's sing alongs, why can't it be Neck?

1 minute ago, sevenlee36 said:

What about that Anders? He made a 53 yarder that didn’t even count smh 

Carlson was so good that he went 5 out of 4 in this game. 

8 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

If we're going to blatantly rip off one of our rival's sing alongs, why can't it be Neck?

Complete with STTDB.

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

wow. i am amazed at the people that hate gus so much they cannot enjoy a win against the turds. so many folks staying away and not saying one single word........................

It is truly sad! Many of them were probably pulling for Auburn to lose.

Funny thing is, as I mentioned before, if we had Oklahoma, Alabama, Clemson or Ohio State’s schedule, this team, this season, with our current coaches would be in the playoffs!

But, I’ve tried before to talk sense to the senseless, and for some reason, I just can’t do it.

9 hours ago, dyehardfanAU said:

I guess you are to the point where you’re not even hiding the fact that you’re bammer anymore.

Bammer says: we needed Tua to win the game.

Au Grad and Fan says: No, you needed a kicker just to tie the game.

Bammer says: No, we needed Tua.

AU Grad and fan says: You already had Tua many men on the field.

3 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

I get what you're saying, but it has been a long time since LSU or UGA had a horrible team. 

UGA was pretty terrible in 2016, LSU was probably at the lowest point they’ve been this decade when we played them in 2017, and we gave them the battery that saved their season and coach’s job. They literally were talking about firing him mid season before Gus gave up the lead

3 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

many of guses detractors said if he would win nine games they would be happy right? nothing more than lip service it would seem. i am not happy with gus quite often.losing  joey got me bad but to shrug off making lil nicky crap his depends on natty tele and beating our biggest rival with a last minute brilliant coaching move and not enjoying the celebration is telling. it is not what people say but what they do. some folks got really bad on this site telling folks to shut up and that sort of thing i think after lsu. thus i think some people hate being wrong more than they love auburn. and yes i realize gus could continue like he has in the past but come on. the man had the toughest schedule in the nation with a freshman qb while fighting for his job and some folks cannot enjoy a single win?

Please keep in mind: there are a good handful on here that don’t have the intellect or common sense to understand what you’re talking about.

There are others who can understand, but they’re not about to admit it!

War Eagle brother, on to a bowl game victory!

Archived