POST GAME THREAD!!!!

shabby

1 hour ago, AU-24 said:

I guess you are to the point where you’re not even hiding the fact that you’re bammer anymore.

Bammer says: we needed Tua to win the game.

Au Grad and Fan says: No, you needed a kicker just to tie the game.

Bammer says: No, we needed Tua.

AU Grad and can says: You already had Tua many men on the field.

.I find it interesting that the same person who can post this has the audacity to follow up work another post about someone's intellect.   You do not present yourself as a very intelligent person, in fact you come off as a moronic homer.   If you have to default to calling people bammers because you disagree with, or more often do not u understand their point then your'e showing yourself to be quite dumb. 

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, dyehardfanAU said:

.I find it interesting that the same person who can post this has the audacity to follow up work another post about someone's intellect.   You do not present yourself as a very intelligent person, in fact you come off as a moronic homer.   If you have to default to calling people bammers because you disagree with, or more often do not u understand their point then your'e showing yourself to be quite dumb. 

Lol, the truth hurts doesn’t it?  War Eagle! 

Enjoy your bammer boards!

14 minutes ago, AU-24 said:

Lol, the truth hurts doesn’t it?  War Eagle! 

Enjoy your bammer boards!

Things I have to remind myself of when engaging in conversation with someone such as yourself...

Image result for are you a moron gif

What's the word on Anthony S?      Don't recall seeing him after the first play but might have missed him?   

1 hour ago, dyehardfanAU said:

Things I have to remind myself of when engaging in conversation with someone such as yourself...

Image result for are you a moron gif

Let me give you some free advice, for your message boards:

1. People that have wealth, don’t have to talk about how wealthy they are.

2. People who are enjoying good relations with the opposite sex, don’t have to constantly talk about it.

3. People that lack confidence in their intelligence, or are not very intelligent, have to constantly talk about how foolish other people are, to make themselves feel better.

Your old man Sabin, with his superior talent was out-coached!

Farmers?: When them cows get angry, they kick!  

War Eagle!

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

What's the word on Anthony S?      Don't recall seeing him after the first play but might have missed him?   

I think PTB mentioned a sprained ankle with full anticipated recovery. Believe he was out the rest of the game...you're not mistaken. 

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

Hey...think PTB mentioned a sprained ankle with full anticipated recovery. Believe he was out the rest of the game...you're not mistaken. 

Thanks,

I had the misfortune to listen to the second half of the game on my car radio ….bama network....Eli was not very helpful on stuff like that....and had a hard time describing anything good that AU did.  

7 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

many of guses detractors said if he would win nine games they would be happy right? nothing more than lip service it would seem. i am not happy with gus quite often.losing  joey got me bad but to shrug off making lil nicky crap his depends on natty tele and beating our biggest rival with a last minute brilliant coaching move and not enjoying the celebration is telling. it is not what people say but what they do. some folks got really bad on this site telling folks to shut up and that sort of thing i think after lsu. thus i think some people hate being wrong more than they love auburn. and yes i realize gus could continue like he has in the past but come on. the man had the toughest schedule in the nation with a freshman qb while fighting for his job and some folks cannot enjoy a single win?

Well stated Aubie.  You nailed it in a nice way.

Enjoy the highlights. At the same time, if you want to fast forward to the: “too many men on the field” play... Watch Gus screaming at the side judge, telling him the turds had 12 players on the field. The side judge refused to throw his flag. In the meantime another official begrudgingly dropped his flag.

Amazing thing to me with all the negativism going around Gus kept this team focused.  Morale was great.  He has never lost this team not even close.  Those guys really love CGM.  You can see it in their eyes and the way they play leaving it all on the field.  I hope Coach Malzahn stays at Auburn but I full understand if he were to leave.  WDE!!!

I am ecstatic for this team. What a win!!! That was an incredibly fun game to watch. Loved seeing the entire team contributing to this win. I'm so happy for the players. So happy for the seniors on D to go out like this.

I wouldn't be mad at Marlon or Brown if they skipped the bowl game. They've been held, banged up, and abused all season long and despite that they were still dominant. They turned down big money to come back to AU and, from my vantage point, if they felt like they want to protect their health to ensure they get that big money they totally deserve it and I will fight anyone who slanders them in the event that they do sit out like I'm freaking corch!!!!!!

On 12/1/2019 at 4:54 PM, autan said:

Amazing thing to me with all the negativism going around Gus kept this team focused.  Morale was great.  He has never lost this team not even close.  Those guys really love CGM.  You can see it in their eyes and the way they play leaving it all on the field.  I hope Coach Malzahn stays at Auburn but I full understand if he were to leave.  WDE!!!

Who on the inside is telling you Gus is contemplating leaving? If the answer is nobody, why would you make a ridiculous statement like that?

On 11/30/2019 at 9:49 PM, GwillMac6 said:

I know it never seems as simple as it is but ALL Gus has to do to get this thing really rolling and go on a historic run is treat the offense like he hires the defense. Be hands off. TRULY hand over ALL the keys to a bonafide stud at OC. I would love for him to hire Graham Harrell from USC. And go out and get a stud recruiter for a OL coach. That is truly all that needs to be fixed. Gus is a damn good HEAD COACH. He just is not what or who we need as the play caller or his offensive scheme. WE ARE SO SO CLOSE. 

100 percent agree

On 12/1/2019 at 3:02 PM, ToraGirl said:

I think PTB mentioned a sprained ankle with full anticipated recovery. Believe he was out the rest of the game...you're not mistaken. 

Yes he rode the bike but couldn’t get the limp out. He should be good to go by bowl time. I think from now on let flash do the pass receiving over the top and use worm for the sweeps . Worm takes the hits better. In fact he almost enjoys the contact. I believe the man when he says he is not afraid of anybody. Go Shaun. WDE

29 minutes ago, BeatBama1972 said:

100 percent agree

I think Gus can run the Offense he just needs to be willing to listen to others input. No better way to get your true bearing than to let someone else look and see what they see. If you want to be  good in anything you have to pack away your ego. Believe in yourself but never be afraid of input or in changing what you do to improve it. Like the old saying if your not constantly improving then in reality your backing up because others are. 

On 12/1/2019 at 11:49 AM, AU64 said:

What about Matthew Hill? I was watching the replay and they called him “unavailable” at some point in the game. Just thought that was a strange way to say it.

8 hours ago, BJCrawford said:

What about Matthew Hill? I was watching the replay and they called him “unavailable” at some point in the game. Just thought that was a strange way to say it.

Yep...think it was him making the diving tackle attempt on the KO return...hit hard.. maybe hurt?

Archived