MVP

SumterAubie

Most Valuable Player (I'm mocking bamr with this poll. It is not intended to deflect from the team)  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for the MVP

• The left goal post
    • The 12th man
    • Other

Dunno. It was a great team effort.

Was nice to see Anders being perfect on the night, in such a huge game, after struggling this year. They should name a book store after him...oh, wait.

19 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Anders. Or Gus. Or Sal. AU won that game. Don’t say anything other!  Fair weather fans...

I agree wholeheartedly. I love the Bama boinker bloopers, but start to finish on all sides of the ball...wow! They'll eat and sleep so well tonight, and they so deserve to!

Smoke was great, but Derrick Brown was great and came up huge at the end when AU needed a big stop.

Derrick Brown was his typical BEAST-self!!!  Especially when it mattered most.  

Anders was perfect!   Siposs also made some great plays!

The Seniors that showed great leadership and kept this team up, when they could’ve gotten disappointed and lost heart, this team never did!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!

36 minutes ago, jw 4 au said:

Anders. Or Gus. Or Sal. AU won that game. Don’t say anything other!  Fair weather fans...

I agree..everyone seemed to have a part. I could not be happier for the AU Family, players and coaches!!

It was a team effort. The best kind of win. No question that Waddle had an outstanding game for the losing team.

14 minutes ago, passthebiscuits said:

McCrary with the huge pick six also 

That wasn't McCrary. It was McClain. Close though!

Hastings.  That ball was being thrown away.. From out of nowhere it was caught by Hastings for a First down.

But then you could say All the players were MVP at some point.  This was a TEAM WIN. 

So many guys played great. Bo pulling the read for the first score, The tutt punt return, the one handed catch by Seth,  the catch by will On a throw away, the catch by Sal, the pick sixes by both Smoke and McClain, the Shivers man run for a a TD on 3rd and 5. DB swatting that ball on 3rd down. Our guys wanted it more tonight, the call by Gus to get them with the 12 men was genius.

Oh and Anders. He started his uptick at the right time 

This game doesn’t deserve an MVP. This was a stellar game played by 2 good teams. Hats off to every player on the field tonight, they gave us a classic Iron Bowl.

Archived